Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolts now back from Platers, Everything ready to roll

Comment

• Please remember, these mounts are Hard Black Anodised, not just Anodised, the reason the are dyed black after Hard anodising is the Ally turns a brownish colour and doesnt look to great, only black dye really covers it up nicely, bright siver anodising look great, but it wont protect them 100% to water/salt erosion.
      The Hard Black anodising does cost twice as much as normal anodising, but its worth it!!!!!!

Comment

• I've had the mounts on my motor for a couple of years and can confirm they have absolutely no corrosion on the ally
        91 Modded 3B
        14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

• Hard anodising is the way to go
          Cheers'en, AndyC
          1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

• First parcels on the way, can everyone else please PM me , and I can get all payment/delivery details sorted

Comment

• Few more parcels sent today, few more tomorrow , for those already paid, im pulling my finger out and parcels should be with you soon!!

Comment

• Yeah! Mine have arrived.

Cheers Kev
                Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks top notch recieved mine today

Comment

• More parcels sent today, getting thro them, still got sets left to get sorted, c,mon guys need your details???

Comment

• Mine arrived today and they look great,just need a car to fit them to now.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambridge View Post
                        Few more parcels sent today, few more tomorrow , for those already paid, im pulling my finger out and parcels should be with you soon!!

???
                        I thought you stopped doing this after you sold business Kev?
                        Or are you clearing old stock?
                        I need a set for stock if still available mate?
                        Danny
                        www.dnaautocare.co.uk

Comment

• Hi Danny,

John wanted a batch , so asked me to do a group buy, pm me what you need, ill have to pop down to Brians one Sat morning for a coffee and catch up mate

Comment

• Hi Kev
                            I will have full set mate as in photo [emoji106]🏻
                            ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461275571.438964.jpg
                            Have you got your S2 on the road yet?
                            Danny
                            www.dnaautocare.co.uk

Comment

• Im in Nottingham nxt Sat Danny, my sons taking his TKD Black Belt exam at the Notts Uni, Lee Westwood sports hall, if your about, as for the Coupe, still sat in garage, was gonna get it on road last yr, but with my Dad passing away and selling the business, it wasn't my main priority, but watch this space ??

Comment

• More parcels going out tonite, still a few to sort out, so if you have recently paid, don't worry im getting them sorted, still a few left to pay when you are ready, Cheers Kev

Comment

Working...
                                X