Audi Tradition small parts GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Tradition small parts GB

Having taken advantage of Steve's (Fat Audi 80) recent bonnet bumper stop group buy from Audi Tradition to collectively save on the extortionate postage costs to the UK.

Typically, I've since identified a few other small and inexpensive parts that I'd like to order but I'm very reluctant to pay the high postage costs.

I was wondering if there are any other folks in a similar position and would like to share the costs in a mini group buy of sorts?

So far, the parts I'm looking for include a handful of bolts, clips and bulbs for example.

I've been wading through the Tradition site to try and find more bits and pieces that are worth having a small stock of but the repeated page expiry errors are make progress a testing affair.

So if anyone has any parts that are holding of buying please post up what parts you are looking including part numbers and quantities. Even if you you don't have any requirements at this time, perhaps you could post some suggestions regarding parts for others to consider?
    Last edited by Nuvo; 21 April 2017, 13:00.

Good thread!

I think there are lot of cheaper parts that people may need, but don't know the part numbers for, if they did they may be interested in...

Thanks

Steve
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Im sure there will be other parts as Steve says. I had thought about potentially doing that for the forum and buying parts that can be done as group buys through the forum. Working out the best ones to go with is a good start
      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Working...
      X