42lb injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 42lb injectors

Would it be possible to upgrade to 45lb injectors and a K26/TO4e ( 55lbs per minute at 30psi) Turbocharger on a "ABY" without having to have the Motronic engine management remaped.

I doubt it, what are you planning?
    Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
    England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Well just planning ahead of course, im gonna have the turbo, injectors, intecooler,em,im etc changed then have the car mapped to suit the upgrades, but the thing is i dont really know of many places around my neck of the woods who are familier with ABY/3B. I already have the k26/TO4e and the 45lbers

Can you recommend anyone ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave cook
        Well just planning ahead of course, im gonna have the turbo, injectors, intecooler,em,im etc changed then have the car mapped to suit the upgrades, but the thing is i dont really know of many places around my neck of the woods who are familier with ABY/3B. I already have the k26/TO4e and the 45lbers

Can you recommend anyone ?
        There's no point in trying to run that config without proper mapping. It will run like a dog.

My recommendation is that you take a trip to www.mrctuning.com - see what they do and give them a call. Ask for Doug or Mihnea. Mihnea is the Motronic maestro and he has lots of expertise on the 3B and ABY. He has lots of happy customers on this forum...

I wouldn't trust custom mapping on my S2 to anyone else.

Paul
        Paul Nugent
        Webmaster http://S2central.net
        Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
        2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
        2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Working...
        X