X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Parts from Audi Dealers

Ok,
    After a quick chat with the parts supervisor at Bath Audi he has offered the following:

We are happy to take any email enquiries/orders that may come our way. Depending on what parts are ordered certain discounts will apply, also any parts that require posting will incur postage charges.

Regards

Nick Rundle

Parts Supervisor

Bath Audi

Nick can be contacted at: nick.rundle@monmotors.com

Hope that of some use! Might be worth mentioning the S2 Forum in any coresspondence.

Sounds like a good positive response!
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

I got some parts from them in person, seem helpful enough but looked at me as if i had to heads when i asked for gear box parts! lol
      Chef

Comment

Actually they also have a large customer car park unlike the old one in Bath!
        Still if they are prepared to send stuff that's a bonus as it would have saved me a £10 in fuel alone!
        So if you have received bad customer service and been treated like a Leper then the opportunity is there!

Comment

Originally posted by terrybullwon View Post
          I got some parts from them in person, seem helpful enough but looked at me as if i had to heads when i asked for gear box parts! lol
          that's because main dealers don't repair things nowadays they only fit new parts
          never set your expectations to high that way you are never disapointed

Comment

I have the same arrangement with Stirling Audi (Peter Chimes) very good guy and into to his old school motors and actual knows what he is talking about ...would recomend any scottish guys to use him ...saved me a few quid and is willing to post items!!
            93 S2 Avant Parting
            91 URQ RR
            02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

central south - Camberley Audi are pretty good if you speak to Graham Durbridge. Will bend over to help with my S2 and runs a nicely modded A4 in kingfisher blue
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
              X