Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My S2 Sedan!

Hello to all users..

I'm new here and i want to present my S2 Sedan..
    Bought in 2002, build in 1994 had 100k miles
    First Mods were ECU, 3" Ehxaust without cat.. approx 280 hp and 450nm
    Then i used a RS2 Ehxaust Manifold, a KKK 26/27/29 .8 Turbocharger, Porsche GT2 Injectors, RS2 Fuel Pump, Water-Alcohol Injection and so on.. approx 400hp 550 nm.. boost was 1.8
    Looked so:

RS2 Front and Rear Bumper,RS2 Mirrors, RS2 cooler-grill, RS2 middle taillight, black taillights, Audi Competition Rearwing,KW Competition,Porsche 993 Turbo brake, RH Porsche Turbo 8.5x18 wheels with Bridgestone S03 225/35 Tyres, Bi Xenon Lenses from RS6...

Some Picz

Now there must be more power...
    My engine mount was drilled out, race pistons and pistons rods, crankshaft and 3B flywheel more easy-weightily,Head portet,bigger intake valves,mechanical valvedrive for high rpm, special camshafts,special intake manifold,xxl intercooler, S1 or custom build exhaust manifold, Turbo KKK 27/29/31 or garret...

this project will be finnisched in autumn and some other stuff (body)
    Last edited by RS2 Sedan; 12 November 2003, 12:27.
    '94 (R)S2 Sedan
    Engine:
    81.4mm Forged Mahle Pistons, Pauter Rods, PKM Crankshaft V2, PKM Head V3 , PKM IM,CM Intercooler,Special Headbolts, SQ MAF,Samco Hoses, GT2Injectors, Dahlbäck Racing EM, KKK27 #9 Hotside, CM 76mm SS Exhaust, no cat

Chassis:
    KW Competition, Porsche 933 Turbo Brake 322x32, 4 Caliper, Porsche GT3 Wheels 18"

Body:
    RS2 Frontbumper, RS2 Rearbumper, RS2 Mirrors, RS2 MiddleTaillight, Black Hella Taillights, RS6 Bixenon

some videos of my car

http://www.teilemarkt.ch/220kmh.wmv

http://www.teilemarkt.ch/vorbeifahrt.wmv

http://www.teilemarkt.ch/5banger.wmv
    '94 (R)S2 Sedan
    Engine:
    81.4mm Forged Mahle Pistons, Pauter Rods, PKM Crankshaft V2, PKM Head V3 , PKM IM,CM Intercooler,Special Headbolts, SQ MAF,Samco Hoses, GT2Injectors, Dahlbäck Racing EM, KKK27 #9 Hotside, CM 76mm SS Exhaust, no cat

Chassis:
    KW Competition, Porsche 933 Turbo Brake 322x32, 4 Caliper, Porsche GT3 Wheels 18"

Body:
    RS2 Frontbumper, RS2 Rearbumper, RS2 Mirrors, RS2 MiddleTaillight, Black Hella Taillights, RS6 Bixenon

Comment

Welcome Denny
      Marcel

Comment

Nice looking car - one of the best sedans I've seen. They look good with the RS2 bits. Love those wheels
        S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Yep , Great Car. Agree with the Doug , never seen anything like it before.

Could you tell us more on water-alcohol injection and bi-xenons ???

Anyway , car is just great !
          Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

RS2 Sedan, welcome to the group!!

That is a SWEET looking car, very nice, congrats... It's good to see more sedan members showing up...
            Painfully said goodbye to my baby....

2001 A4
            Silver with black leather, Symphony, sport package, S4 bumper and wheels

Comment

Sweet car! Nice vids too!
              Coupe

Comment

That car looks superb! Great work. Wish I had a black Avant with black tints as it would look quite sleek too. Lovely car. How many RHD versions are still in existence?
                1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
                Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

Did you have to make the rear RS2 bumper shorter? The rear overhang looks shorter on the Sedan than the Avant. Yeah, tell us more about the Xenons too.

Lee
                  1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
                  Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

Thats a lovely looking and special car Denny

Welcome to a great group and forum

Cheers,

Mark.
                    Mark - Modded

Comment

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AWESOME!!!!

That car looks the ****!!!!! Am soooo loving that!!! its gorgeous!

Welcome aboard Will get vids once at home from work....
                      Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
                      2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
                        That car looks superb! Great work. Wish I had a black Avant with black tints as it would look quite sleek too. Lovely car. How many RHD versions are still in existence?
                        If you mean how many S2 sedans in RHD - none they never made any as far as I am aware. If you mean how many RHD S2 Avants left no idea but I'd really like to know. Anyone got any mates at the DVLA?

RS2 Sedan - superb looking car mate, I really like the sedan. Take the rear spolier of and I'll make you an offer - welcome on board.
                        Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

Sweet lookin car 'RS2 Sedan' - just don't let Mihnea have a test drive... He has a soft spot for S2 Sedan's so he might just come back

Welcome to the jungle !

Paul
                          Paul Nugent
                          Webmaster http://S2central.net
                          Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                          2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                          2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

sedan

I think its safe to say that it looks the dogs knackers, very very nice

Comment

Holy smokes! Nice work.
                              ******** to your fruity 5 cylinders! 4.2 V8 now coming to a B4 engine room near you...

Comment

Working...
                              X