Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmmm I really hope my Iphone works with these....

i cant believe I have never seen this thread. Any with an Avant in them as that would make it so much better

Comment

• Tom, you have been missed (or possibly your pics)

More pics for next year's callendar please
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

• Tom your a legend, great pics man nice S2 aswell i noticed on the tenth pic

Comment

• One more in HD:

These last 2 photos are 4 years old and were made with Nikon D100 and not so sharp lens 24-120.
          I can post something made with D300 with profi lens to compare if You like, but without S2, unfortunatelly.

Comment

• That would be good if you could tom, interested to see the difference.

Comment

• This one is made with Nikon D300 with 70-200 2.8 lens:

Comment

• Nice results, how do you find the camera? I want a new one in a months time if I can but not sure whats best to look for when deciding.

Comment

• Lol didn't realise this was back from the dead, new pics please

Comment

• Originally posted by tom View Post
                    This one is made with Nikon D300 with 70-200 2.8 lens:

glups, i missed something here ! that s why i moved to argentina !!

i ll do a special post for you guys, girls are so sexy here !
                    S2 's and oldtimers

Comment

• Originally posted by A1QSHIP View Post
                      You really don't like your car? Letting her lay across the hood with her clothes on could scratch the paint :mischeif:

Comment

• Originally posted by tom View Post
                        These last 2 photos are 4 years old and were made with Nikon D100 and not so sharp lens 24-120.
                        I can post something made with D300 with profi lens to compare if You like, but without S2, unfortunatelly.
                        do you have any other pics with HD resolution?

Comment

• This time only one beauty. Hope, she is worth to be posted here.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by tom; 1 March 2012, 09:15.

Comment

• Good pic, so when we getting somemore of what we are used to???

Comment

• Originally posted by Christophski View Post
                              Good pic, so when we getting somemore of what we are used to???
                              I was hoping, that this topic is abour real beauties and in my opinion this one is really so. By the way she is just about to turn 18

Comment

• You are right with that. it is a real beauty and at that age too its even better! So when are you going to get some Avant ones up??? In the usual style (Not wanting to digress from the beauty of the black coupe)

Comment

Working...
                                X