Another Dutch S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Dutch S2

After surfing around the internet i found this S2 forum!

Glad to read there are more S2 freaks, because i havent seen much S2's in my region.....
    The only place where i've seen another S2 was at the Nurburg Ring nordschleife ( some French and UK guys )

Hope to meet you guys some day ( forum visit to the NurburgRing in 2004?? since most of you like trackdays according to the "brakes section" )

Greetings
    Patrick
    completely stock S2 except for the brakes and airfilter

humm no picture.. computers....

Comment

Patrick,
      If you're looking for some Dutch/Belgian S2's: indeed you want see them every day on avery corner....
      But next Sunday, november 30th, there will be a meeting for S2 and RS2 in Rotterdam (Autostrada)

more info on www.audiforum.nl > "meetings"

Peter

Comment

Hi Patrick,

Good to have you here. Nurburgring hmmmmmmmmm, always wanted to go there.

Greets
        RS2 Black - stock 315 HP
        RS2 RS blau - stock 315 HP
        Sport Quattro - 1005 HP
        High Octane website

Comment

Nurburgring is something i`d like to explore

Hope you have some pics of your car hehe.

Comment

Thanks for the welcom !

I hope the foto's will work now..
            I'm thinking of driving to Rotterdam the 30th ; its good to talk S2 for one day
            how many S2's are comming there ??

Nurburgring is closed after this weekend ( winter stop ), so i must have something else to do.
            Attached Files

Comment

I think there'll be around 12 S2's! If you contat Sjoerd from S2power.com, then he will tell you everything.

See u then.

Greets
              RS2 Black - stock 315 HP
              RS2 RS blau - stock 315 HP
              Sport Quattro - 1005 HP
              High Octane website

Comment

About the 30th November.
                The Autostrada in Rotterdam. You have Victoria Mercedes Benz and RAC Jaguar and of course Auto Bouman Audi.
                You also have a Cafe/Restaurant, "Die Witte van Brienenoord". Where we can drink/eat something.
                If you come from the south, just drive over the Van Brienenoord bridge, stay at the right and leave the highway and follow Centrum. You will see "Autostrada" on the signs after a few hundred meters.

If you come from the north, follow the A16 and take the last "afslag" before the Van Brienenoord bridge, the signs say: Capelle a/d IJssel / Centrum. Follow centrum and you will see signs Autostrada.
                If you want to plan a route (online), or use a Navigation system, you can use the following address:

Auto Bouman
                Landaulettestraat 7
                3063 NR ROTTERDAM

I want to meet about 13:00.

For more info, mail me at S2power
                Last edited by Nero; 24 November 2003, 15:04.
                www.S2power.com

S2 Coupe - decat - EPS exhaust - RS2 IC - RS2 front - RS2 brakes - RS2 mirrors - Koni shocks - H&R springs - Jehnert doorpanels & Audison Amps - leather & sunroof - VEMS - USA rearlights

Comment

Sjoerd,

is there anything to do before 13:00 ? Because i have to leave at about 14:45. But i will still come i think for those 1:45 hours

Cheers

Cees

Comment

I will try to come sooner, but I have other things in the morning and it's also 70 km for me. But hey, maybe some others are sooner?
                    www.S2power.com

S2 Coupe - decat - EPS exhaust - RS2 IC - RS2 front - RS2 brakes - RS2 mirrors - Koni shocks - H&R springs - Jehnert doorpanels & Audison Amps - leather & sunroof - VEMS - USA rearlights

Comment

Just in case...

Here are some maps how you can go to Rotterdam!
                      Last edited by Nero; 25 November 2003, 10:59.
                      www.S2power.com

Comment

Hi!.. new here too.

Glad to see there are a few like minded enthusiasts in the neighborhood.

Would have made the Rotterdam meet .. if I'd found this forum earlier
                        1994 Audi/Porsche RS2 AVANT.

Comment

Working...
                        X