No announcement yet.

Virtual service history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No - no way..... I was dreaming as usual As soon as we have a house with a double garage i will buy a UR and restore.

Cheers,

David
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Looks like your car has been reasonably cheap to run. I suppose I've spent over £7500 in the 3 years I've had it. probably more, but I daren't add it up cause I'll go insane.

That's not including the 3 or 4k I plan to spend early in the new year on it. I must need my head testing. Been weighing up the cost of changing the car, and figure an Ibiza Cupra R (150 tdi) would just about pay for itself with reduced fuel and insurance costs. Still umming and arrring about just having a respray and trading it in. Any ideas what I'd get trade in?

Hopefully sanity will not prevail (i.e. go and buy the 50mpg diesel) - a guy at work has a Lotus Espirit and I've promised he's gonna get spanked hard by the 'tank' in the new year. Must... ignore.. 22.6 mpg... shoddy brakes... wallowing suspension... leaking boot... and focus on a pile of RS2 bits instead :S There's also the fact that the S2 is boring to drive (much too slow) right now so the diesel, no matter how I get it chipped, will have me suicidal in days.

'The Bacofoil Express'...

No more.

Leon TDI 150 run in now.

Very slow.

Needs a chip.

Comment

Holy snot. Just read the RS246 forum and what Mihnea did for and RS2 - then what he's done, or doing, for Dougs' 'RS2' coupe. (440bhp?!?!?)

Stuff the diesel, and hang the costs or running the car.

Bigger turbo. I want one. The wife can stick her 'I want a new kitchen' request where the sun don't shine as well.

Anyone know a good divorce lawyer?

:confused:

No more.

Leon TDI 150 run in now.

Very slow.

Needs a chip.

Comment

APNess: You can easely cook on a well spined turbo . S2 All-in-One.
          Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Heh - yeah I guess so. I always get like this when I get reminded of how much I've spent on the car, how much I'm spending, or a new car comes out. i.e. all the time.

Must.. hold.. on till ... February... nnngh.

No more.

Leon TDI 150 run in now.

Very slow.

Needs a chip.

Comment

Yep, I finished the 2003 to date calculations and it rests at about £7650 for 3.5 years of ownership minus the insurance and fuel costs.

http://www.myaudiquattro.com/2003%20...e%20record.htm

So that makes an average parts and service bill of over £2180 per year of £5.98 a day....

Also changed the text so it's simpler to read and reloaded the pictures. Next job - videos

Cheers,

David
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: 7g's Minus Insurance and fuel!!
                Coupe

Comment

Working...
                X