• Show
Clear All

Your wheels are still silver. need to do better :nana:

Ben
    the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
    1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Bu**er. S2Ant I was just about to rush home and take a pic of mine, which defo would have won... had it not been for your pic.

Even my windscreen washers stink!

Just done a trip to Blackpool and back with the gf, and she begged me not to wash the windscreen because the smell from the washers was soooooooooo bad - she would rather have had me drive with the windscreen blacked out with dirt than to smell the pong!:eek2:

Anyways, me too not gonna wash my car from now on... so let the challenge begin

Comment

Just wait till Friday and i'll show you all what a dirty car is , i work in the Steel Works (corus) and the roads at this time of year are covered in about an inch of black slime which i go mad about as every weekend i wash and clean my car, only to take it back down there on monday and get blackened again. I will show you how bad it gets EVERY WEEK:mad: :mad: Pictures to come.
        Graham
        Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

My car did get a lot worse that week, i just dont have anymore pics of it LOL....

Was in Newquay for Run To The Sun... just wasnt very sunny, and so i ended up doing donuts in a field
          Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
          2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

I had a friendly lecture from the local plod about my obscured rear number plate and lamps. :eek2:

Had to clean them there and then to avoid a ticket

Ben
            the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
            1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

@ Yoggi: Whats p**sing out of your bonnet????

David
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

s2driveruk: It's a fountain =)
                www.irry.com

Comment

Yoggi,

Its not that your coupe is noth dirty enough but the colour is still recognizable. Not that I dont like mine but I always wanted the colour you have. Congratulations.

a blue Gabor and a blue car
                  Attached Files
                  Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

I like this thread. There's me thinking the £13 I spent last weekend for a "super mini valet" at the hand car wash was a good deal because it was so nice and clean, now I realise it's all a complete waste of money.

Dirt on cars is like entropy.
                    Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Originally posted by horvathg
                      Yoggi,

Its not that your coupe is noth dirty enough but the colour is still recognizable. Not that I dont like mine but I always wanted the colour you have. Congratulations.

a blue Gabor and a blue car
                      Thank you =) Haven't seen any other s2 with the same colour as mine.. Sure there are a lots of silver... But none that has the exact silver as mine, it wasen't offered on the s2! Special ordered =)
                      www.irry.com

Comment

I got better !!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Keith

This baby is simply salty. Mine has the same color.

Give her some water before she dries out completely.

Gabor
                          Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

Originally posted by horvathg
                            Keith

This baby is simply salty. Mine has the same color.

Give her some water before she dries out completely.

Gabor
                            Nice color, I'm OK with that !!!

I just had driven for 400 Km from Paris to Luxembourg and it was snowing all the time !!!
                            that's why my "babe" was so dirty !! next day was worse we passed the next day diring on snow !!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X