Trafic Light Grand Pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trafic Light Grand Pix

Whats been crossed off your list then guys/girls?

Before my car went in to the garage "still there two weeks on", i made a ford st driver very unhappy bye

He He
    Chef

Trafic light GP

I think I may have upset a scooby driver and a VR6 driver this week Oh well never was any good at turning down a challenge If they want to play who am I to say no?!?
    Don't let the *astards get you down!!

S2 Avant ( Silver )
    Nothelle N300

Comment

Whats up with your car??? Sorry if you've all ready said but i've been hooning around France in the Audi so hav'nt been on here for a while.

Jase

S2 Avant ( Silver )
      Nothelle N300

Comment

Nothing really, the car felt it wasnt 100% so i sent it into the shop, and his brother used to have a s1 with a alloy mf and he is just
        playing with it
        oh and the forge dv is going on, the hose clips were really f88kd so, hes cutting them off.
        Still not passed you yet jase, working lots at the moment. Summer and all!
        Chef

Comment

BMW M5 (of about 2000 body shape), it was damp and I gave it the full beans off the lights, as did the M5 - quattro traction put paid to his rear wheel drive plans that day, he looked seriously miffed, made me smile
          Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

I had an old school 911 with the big tail. He left me a little from start upto about 100, then i started to catch him, then we were at 145+ and I had to back off before I ran in the back of him :mischeif: . Give him his due, he waved out the window with thumbs up and hazzards on, HE WAS WELL CHUFFED, A proppa Porsche driver
            Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
            S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

z4 round york back roads are fun even in mi 90 i dont know why but they dont like corners
              1990 100 2.2 10vqt 82k miles(now dead)
              1990 90 2.3 20v 166k miles
              1988 90 2.0 10v 181k miles
              oh and a polo for work.

Comment

Black Skoda octavia Vrs unmarked police car in Southampton M271

Let off with a caution as I hadn't exceeded 60 (note to self, launch harder next time)

Happy days!

Comment

Thats quite a good one to remember, did the copper go for it too.
                  Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

think I almost caused a chavved up XR3i or something similar to blow up, he was already smoking then saw me coming up behind him, obviously put his foot down .... all I saw was a cloud of smoke in my rear view mirror

Comment

He didn't go for it. It was a three lane start and there was a saxo between us otherwise I might have clocked him.

When I got to 60 (the limit) I held at that as the saxo was gone ,then the plod just motored up behind and flashed me so we had a little "chat". I looked suitably embarrased, "I havn't had it long officer, i was suprised how quick it is too" etc he was pretty cool about the whole thing really as its not your normal fast car!!

I blame my road angel for not telling me too!!

Comment

crossed off

my t5, cos i know the quattro is faster anyway
                        integra type r
                        calibra turbo
                        3 litre turbo supra
                        16 valve nova shed thing
                        turbo trans am
                        all apart from the last one were in the space of about 3 miles
                        they follwed me from the petrol station to try to get a better look- i let them for a while, then they just saw the rear fitted radiator as i used some more revs

then i go and spoil it all by buying a diesel discovery!
                        any one interested in a cheap t5 estate?

Comment

Thats not too bad Rob, you've had the car about 2 weeks before being stopped thats about 9 days better than I managed. But I didn't get the chance to woofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoof my way out of it, The letter just turned up in the post!!

S2 Avant ( Silver )
                          Nothelle N300

Comment

I am sure its just a matter of time.....

take it easy Jase!

Comment

I am beginning to think there is a bit wrong with my S2, having played with many many Jap cars over the past 5 years, I have to say I would not see which way a decent GTR Skyline, MK IV Supra TT, Evo 4 or higher or STI 5 or higher went.
                              I know a standard s2 is a bit down on power to these, and is a bit on the heavy side compared to the STI 5 RA which I had, but it doesnt really feel close.
                              I have recently found some boost leaks which I am trying to sort out and hopefully this will rejuvinate my confidence in the S2. I will be back in the UK soon to 'race' (he is a mate) an 850+ BHP skyline, I hope I am not made to look too stupid (even though this guy also has an ABY avant in his fleet...!)
                              We'll see.....
                              Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                              S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                              '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Working...
                              X