Audi 80 Cab final edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi 80 Cab final edition

Hi guys, I haven't really been on forums but I thought id show my latest project. This is my 3rd Audi 80 cab iv had, first car when I passed my test was a 2.0 8v very very slow and sluggish I cant find any pictures of it but even if I did I wouldn't put them up because it was at a point when everyone were going through the fast and furious phase lolss. Second one i purchased was a 2.6 which I had purchased i lowered it on springs and genuine BBS style 5 alloys, however the PCD is 4x108 therefore I did stud conversion to 5x112 front hubs from S2 and rears were from an early A4, I then drilled the BBS to 5xx112 and I honestly didn't know that it would suit the car as much as it did.

Now I have is 2.8 final edition, due to the previous owner running the car really low and not getting any of the body work done professionally I end up purchasing the vehicle had the arches painted, the alloys refurbished, major service. As it is difficult with the option available with wheels with the PCD being 4x108 one of the previous owners used 4x108-4x100 adaptors at the front and rethread the rear hubs to 4x100 and manage to fit Kerschers KCS 17" 4X100 8.5 and 9.5j which drove and looked perfect. This summer i managed to fit Porsche eta beta alloys on with the help of some 5x112-5x130 adaptors

Last edited by mad dubz; 19 October 2017, 13:53.

Looks great

I don't know much about the cabi's... Is the front bumper a final edition item?
    //-\\ ((_)) //)) //

Comment

yep front and rear bumper are both final edition

Comment

Gorgeous car. Right colour and unbelievable how that final edition bumper brings the car up to RS2 levels and also hints at the B5 and B6 designs to come.
        1994 UrS4 with RS2 turbo
        1995 RS2 Avant Nogaro
        1999 S4 2.7T Avant
        2005 A3 3.2 q M daily 3dr
        2007 C6S6 V10
        2013 B8.5 allroad 2.0T for Mrs

Comment

Nice motors, likewise im not that knowledgable on the cabs either. Would be good to hear more about them.
          Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Working...
          X