• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Audi 80's S2 Coupe!

Here are the pictures:
    Attached Files
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Attached Files
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Very nice!

Siena

Comment

Indeed,no wonder you're driving around with a big

Comment

I haven't finished up loading the all the pictures yet
          Attached Files
          The Perfectionist
          sigpic

Comment

Attached Files
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic

Comment

Attached Files
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic

Comment

VERY NICE!
                I can see your from here!!
                A6 Avant Tdi 110 because as the fuel prices keep going up I am so happy to be getting 649.8 miles to a tank of diesel!! (£50)

Comment

I think we've got the only 2 Amethyst Pearl cars on the forum and both have BBS alloys!

Amazingly my car also came with quattro badges on both front and rear although I took them both off (as well as the S2 badge on the front) to enhance the stealth factor.

ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

@ Sidspud, you can't BUY taste!! And yes yours does look VERY stealthy with no front badge.

I am loathed to take the quattro badges off in case it damages the paintwork at all. I may still keep them as they look nice!

Cheers

Steve.
                    The Perfectionist
                    sigpic

Comment

Now that really is a gorgeous car. No wonder you can't stop smiling.

Comment

Now that really is a gorgeous car. No wonder you can't stop smiling.
                        Thanks And it goes as well as it looks...
                        The Perfectionist
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X