Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 1991 Audi S2 in America! The only one I hope!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1991 Audi S2 in America! The only one I hope!

This my 1991 S2 that i mention purchasing here (from ebay) about 2 years ago for 6,000GBP or so and I was told I was overpaying. Glad I was right when I predicted these cars doubling/tripling in price asap! I have tried to post under cars for sale but I cant figure out how so i figured I'd show some pics of it, 1991, 160k miles, leather, power rear vent windows, sunroof, Car in mint condition inside and out. New brake calipers/rotors/pads up front, I will be doing t belt, pump, idlers soon. Performance exhaust. I just chipped it with an Intended Acceleration Chip (think about that name for a minute... unintended accel, ring a bell from 80s lol) its putting out 300hp and runs and looks flawless. Itd sell it 18,000 GBP and split shipping with you to anywhere in USA or Europe. It is currently located in the Midwest of the USA.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
    Last edited by curtmon03; 29 January 2018, 00:52.

GLWS at £18k think you might need it (not sure why you put that you paid £6k for it 2 years ago??)

Comment

"its putting out 300hp". No, it's not. Sorry.
      RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
        "its putting out 300hp". No, it's not. Sorry.
        The most i've ever heard a k24 putting out was just over 300 but that was seriously killing the turbo and it didn't last long at that, a guy from down south in the uk near southampton had aftermarket management on his 3b with a few other small mods that helped the turbo for its short life, definately not wise for the car.

Comment

Any pics/proof of it being road legal in the US? Might be interested (at a sensible price) if so. If not, this has more than a few alarm bells about it.

Comment

Working...
          X