AP calipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP calipers

Hi all ive got a pair of brand new AP calipers, i was wondering what they are worth as i want to sell them any ideas lads

They are 4 pot calipers, was going to be used on a 87 ur quattro
    measurments are, 10 3/4 in long, width 5 1/2 i stamped on the calipers are ng18dt also 5200

just got some prices each caliper is £278 + vat each , open to serious offers

Comment

Have u got the part numbers mate? I was saving for some for my UR but struggling to get there. Maybe a little loan for home improvements is on the cards ;-)

Comment

Have u got the part numbers mate? I was saving for some for my UR but struggling to get there. Maybe a little loan for home improvements is on the cards ;-)

Comment

Have u got the part numbers mate? I was saving for some for my UR but struggling to get there. Maybe a little loan for home improvements is on the cards

Comment

lo,yes lee they was going to be fitted to my ur, there brand new , the part number off the top of my head is 5200-s4, ive also got some barke pads too mate

Comment

ok mate, could be interested. PM me the bottom price u will take for them xmas was expensive. Will they fit an 83 WR under standard wheels?

Comment

sorry lee sold them this morning, and no they wouldnt have fot really sorry matey

Comment

Working...
                X