Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shorty_94's fleet

Hello erveryone,

I decided to do a new thread of my fleet. Some cars come and some go, so I restrict to one single thread for all cars.

Two weeks ago, i bought a second Audi S2 Coupe. It will be the car to go for the future summers
    The car has 148.000 kilometres and is completely original, except of RS2 booster and exhaust manifold (311 hp and 479 Nm).
    It will get some modification on wheels, suspension, exhaust system and of course on the engine.

I think about mounting some black OZ Superleggerra (in 17" or 18") or my BBS A!vantgarde in 8.5x18.
    Does anyone know, who the Coupe on the second last picture belongs to? I cand find the thread anymore

Some more pictures will follow soon.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 7 photos.
    Last edited by shorty_94; 21 October 2018, 13:11.
    '95 Audi S2 Avant
    '92 Audi Coupe T89 quattro 2.3E

Liking those red seats !

Comment

Me too
      They were quite rare, but sadly this is also the reason, Audi Tradition doesn't offer any new materials in tornado red.
      I always wanted to install some RS2 Recaros with leather on the sides an tornado red satin in the center panel. I love the red alcantara too, but it doesn't harmonize with the rest of the red satin interior.
      I will collect some red satin rear seats and take their material for fitting recaros.
      '95 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

I had a look for you, the owners name is Takumi. Actually, ex owner, if you read his blog.
        Last edited by Nuvo; 21 October 2018, 14:54.

Comment

Very nice fleet
          sigpic
          Cab 2.3E
          90q
          URS6

Comment

Nice collection of motors

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
              I had a look for you, the owners name is Takumi. Actually, ex owner, if you read his blog.
              Thanks a lot Nuvo.
              I like the wheel-tire combination of the car. Maybe I mount similar sized wheels.
              '95 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Working...
              X