Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know this car (LHD RS2 - M609 ELA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know this car (LHD RS2 - M609 ELA)

After tips from RS2 Facebook group, here we go! I am trying to fill some gaps in the motor-history for this particular -96 LHD Audi RS2 from the period in UK (2000-2008). It was registered in UK in November 2000 (Imported from Germany). If anyone knows the car or any previous owners, it would be great to learn more. I have the name of the owner for the last 6 months in UK in -08, but in the period between November 2000 and February 2008 is blank. I have not received replies from the UK owner yet. It was exported to Norway in 2008, I acquired it 10 years ago and have stored and cared for it since. It is back on the road , good shape , it has done 132`km on the clock, pulls like a champ and is currently getting a lot of TLC.
    Ufortunately I postponed this research for a long time, but you never know....
    Thanks in advance
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Good luck with tracking down the info. Definitely a case of striking while the iron is hot to find this sort of info. Where in the UK was it registered?
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I am still working in the original area when it was imported in 2000. It was in Oxford area in 2008.

Comment

It had 126,000km at its December 2007 MOT so you’ve clearly not used it.

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk...324.1599302886
        85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
        93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

You are perfectly correct. I have tried to find earlier MOTs , not easy. I stored it for 10 years, was not registered before this fall.

Comment

Working...
          X