Back on the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on the road

After nearly three years SORNed, a recent service, MOT fail (CV boot) then pass and new tyres, my '96 ABY coupe is back on the road.

Did a little "installation/shakedown lap", and aside from finding that the cruise control doesn't and a small leak into the boot (probably around the rear lights again), all seems... ok. Wondering what the next expensive thing will be.
    Shocked, exhausted, hosed, bushed, dumped, chipped, mounted, filtered, gauged, packed, intermittantly wiped and braked. I mean broken. Now, about the car...

I bet your very happy to have it back on the road again. Great to hear fella

Comment

Well done...mine has been statue like in the garage all year and in many bits but hope next year it will be back on the road again and all one colour too! Its a great feeling when you start it again...proper colgate moment enjoy!
      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Well done! I remember detailing your car years ago, it is a lovely example.
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Working...
        X