Not an S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not an S2

Giving my Touraeg back at the end of the summer after a 2yr lease became 4 and in order to leave the door open for a replacement which may be more Italian in nature, we decided to chop in my wife's golf and keep some practicality by looking at a q3. However the quality of materials in the latest generation really wasn't a good as it should be from Audi…lots of scratchy, hard plastics in places they really shouldn't be and the previous generation had more appeal to her, so we looked for a loaded version and specifically, in Hainan blue as it is really lovely in different lights.

So far, so good, only done 27k miles and was pretty much mint bar the lugs for the load cover which the sales guy at Audi Reading agreed to replace. He thought he was just replacing the plastic trim, i knew he was spending £450 on a completely new left and right side boot trims which he realised only after ordering them and after we completed the sale.

Had new tyres, new cambelt and water pump plus the trims for our ownership and a fresh mot to boot, 2yr warranty and 2 free services. Felt like a decent deal!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Nice car. I have a Tiguan as my daily
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

That looks very nice! Enjoy.
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Nice car and nice colour. Enjoy

Comment

Looks neat and nice!

Comment

Here's to the girls who prefer the older, more refined models!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
            X