Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi 90 Quattro Project

Hi All,

I have imported a 90 quattro from NZ as there a very few in Aus and I've always wanted the coupe shape. This one is rust free and has the 7a engine which I believe was transplanted from another vehicle. I'm hoping to turn it into a track car with 800+ HP to retire my b7 APR stage 3+ from track duties.

I drove the car 800km home when picking it up and the starter motor blew up but apart from that she seems to run nicely. I'm looking for a place to start with upgrades and will probably be stripping out the engine and dropping the compression with forged internals to start the process. The next stage with gearbox and drive shafts I need to do some research on as these will obviously need to be upgraded also to handle the power. If you know of any builds to copy please let me know.

Cheers,

Luke PXL_20230422_062748084.jpg

Hey Luke, welcome to the S2forum. The car is looking very nice. There are a ton of information regarding upgrading engine components or gearbox. I am quite interested in your project as you want to build a track car. I am building only a street car , but the same as you. From a 7A engine to a turbo one. Good luck and make updates on your topic here.
    Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

Comment

Nice looking car

Comment

G'day mate,

Did you happen to purchase this out of Christchurch or Timaru? Only a hand full of these Coupe Quattros around even less in red!

Comment

Working...
          X