A little star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little star

You know there are some blinkin nice people out there on the forum and one of them is James aka Terrybullwon. He ventured`off his island`and managed to find time to pop by with his laptop and vagcom gear to check out my S2. Held my breathe while he plugged it in and waited......no faults shown at all. Then had a cuppa and a chat before he shot off to help another forum member. Top geezer many thanks much appreciated
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
    2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
    3. H & R SPRINGS
    4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
    5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
    6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
    7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
    8. fmic fitted

Comment

Top geezer, shame I only had a few spare mins to chat with him when he was in Brum because I was at work ( & his Mrs looked bored whilst we chatted cars! )

Comment

Originally posted by laser avant s2 View Post
        You know there are some blinkin nice people out there on the forum and one of them is James aka Terrybullwon. He ventured`off his island`and managed to find time to pop by with his laptop and vagcom gear to check out my S2. Held my breathe while he plugged it in and waited......no faults shown at all. Then had a cuppa and a chat before he shot off to help another forum member. Top geezer many thanks much appreciated
        Thank you Alan,
        I will all ways help as much as i can, many people on here have helped me to
        Was a top cuppa
        Always good to see you.

A BIG thank you to Ian Jemo.
        For taking the time to let me try my ecu in his car and then helping find my way back to some roads i know

Cheers Jamo,
        I wish i did stick about alittle longer

Big thank you James
        Chef

Comment

I have to say a big thank you to James as well, he come down to test his ECU on my car but I also gained lots of info as well.

And thanks for testing my car with vagcom as well.

Nice to meet you.

Ian
          1991 S2 3b, Samco Hoses, RS2 IC, 18'' RS6 Wheels, Forge Dump Valve, Scorpion Exhaust System, Decatted, MRC Remap

Comment

Working...
          X