Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2Mark's erm RS2 !

This is my 1994 Audi Porsche RS2.

The colour is Porsche Polar Silver. It's standard specification is 315HP and 410NM. It's 0 to 60mph time is 4.8 secs and it's top speed is 163mph. Only 2200 of these were ever made by Porsche for Audi, with only 180 RHD examples. The model was never offered for sale to the USA.

It's powered by a 4 valve per cylinder 5 cylinder, turbo charged, in-line Audi engine, extensively reworked by Porsche. The turbo is a KKK K26 Turbo with an external wastegate. Power is transmitted to all 4 wheels via 6 gears and a lockable Torsen differential. I've fitted a Stratmospheric Hyperboost Diverter valve and the car is pending an remap of it's Bosch Motronic engine ECU to take it to circa 350hp and 550NM.

Suspension on my car is by Eibach (springs) and Koni (dampers) with standard RS2 ARBS. Double wishbones at the read with MacPherson struts at the front.

Brakes are by Porsche : 322mm cross drilled disks clamped by 4 Piston Brembo calipers. ABS system is also by Porsche.

Wheels : 7J 17inch Porsche CUP Wheels (standard) wrapped in 225/45 ZR 17 Michelin Pilot Sport tyres.

Exhaust system is standard at 2.75 inchs in size and features two parallel metallic core sports catalysers and highflowing silencers.

Audio : Harmon Kardon Becker Mexico Pro CD head unit and Cerwin Vega component speakers.

Vehicle lighting : Standard RS2 lighting, supplemented by Xenon HID Kit.

1994 Audi/Porsche RS2 AVANT.

Sweet! That polar silver is a lovely colour for an RS2!

David
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Looking good indeed. Silver is a great colour on an Avant, isn't it?

Just hoping I would have the same power under the bonnet as you have. Well maybe in the future... And yeah, RS2 brakes would be cool, although I'd like to be able to run my old 16" wheels in the winter.

Your RS2 is quite unique, I have never seen the combination of the older four spoke steering wheel together with an passenger side airbag. Also, your RS2 is the first one without air conditioning I've seen.
      Markus

'94 Kristallsilber-metallic S2 Avant.

Comment

Just what my grandmother wanted. An RS2. A real pensioners kombi. Economical, nice and slow. My compliments.

Gabor
        Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

Just what my grandmother wanted. An RS2. A real pensioners kombi. Economical, nice and slow. My compliments.
          1994 Audi/Porsche RS2 AVANT.

Comment

What a gorgeous car you have Mark.

I'm totally addicted to the RS2 now. It's twelve months yesterday since I saw my first RS2 in the flesh and put a deposit down.

Put a set of Michelin Pilot Sports on mine yesterday. Looks really stunning now - the tyres really fill the wheel arches, unlike the previous set.

Comment

Working...
            X