The rest of the fleet (non-Audi)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rest of the fleet (non-Audi)

I've shown you my new S2, so I thought you might like to see what else is on the driveway.

My other pride and joy - Rover 216 Coupe:

BMW 525td (E34)

Ford Mondeo 1.8 bought for £71! Will be going to Naples in September on a banger rally with it.

Mark
    '93 Brilliant Blue Audi S2 Avant - Broken again.
    '98 Tahiti Blue Rover 216SE Coupe
    '96 Arktiksilber Metallic BMW 525td (E34)
    '01 Dark Green Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.1LTD
    '97 Polar White Vauxhall Vectra 2.0Di LS
    '96 Alpine White Peugeot 306 XLDt

Looks like you have a fair size driveway. Should be a laugh on the banger rally
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
      Looks like you have a fair size driveway. Should be a laugh on the banger rally
      There's room for 4 cars on there but we have 6 altogether, I just have very forgiving parents, girlfriend and girlfriends family, the Mondeo is on her Nan's front garden at the minute

We had about 2 tons of concrete delivered on Tuesday so everything had to be shifted out on to the road to get the wagon in the drive, I think there was only 1 car in 100 yards that wasn't ours.

Mark

Comment

Lol I used to be like that, have cars everywhere, mates houses, gardens. I had one space outside my flat where I used to live but had 4 cars parked out there. 3x garages with cars in, 1 car at my nan's and one i was driving at the time.

Now I just have the one i'm driving, one in storage and 1 in a garage, loosing my touch need more cars lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
          Lol I used to be like that, have cars everywhere, mates houses, gardens. I had one space outside my flat where I used to live but had 4 cars parked out there. 3x garages with cars in, 1 car at my nan's and one i was driving at the time.

Now I just have the one i'm driving, one in storage and 1 in a garage, loosing my touch need more cars lol.
          Given half the chance I'd have alot more than what is here now. In the past 3 months I've bid on over 100 cars on eBay, a figure I'll never dare tell my Mum

Mark

Comment

Working...
          X