New member pics!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT Wheels on an S2?

Question for you, if the wheels are 5 spoke Audi TT Competition rims at 7.5 x 17 with 5 x100 PCD, where did you obtain the adaptors/spacers to go onto the standard S2 hubs of 5 x 112 PCD?

Thanks for any insights?

Would also like to fit these Audi TT Competion rims to a 1993 Avant 2.0L 16v FWD, the standard hubs are 4 x 108, but haven't found anyone to sell adaptors from 4 x 108 to 5 x 100, or for 4 x 108 to 5 x 112 for that matter.

If anyone has done any of the above conversions by changing the hubs and the driveshafts/CV joint I'd be grateful to know the details.

Many thanks. I know it might sound trite at this stage of the post/hijack, but the coupe does look good, and I'd agree with the black sourround being a good idea.

Kind regards.

Comment

lovely lovely looking girl, but she needs her bum smacked/squeezed for deforming the bonnet with her downforce.

Brian

Comment

Whats the sticker on the front windscreen for? I've been trying to get a year one sticker for ages but can't find them listed on the website?

Comment

The wheels are actually off an A6 4.2 so they are actually 5x112 and fit the S2 hubs perfectly. The car came with 15mm spacers, but I rub on hard corners with them, and the wheels hit the suspension without any spacers. I will actually be selling these wheels and buying 18x8.5 BBS CH from a friend who wrecked his A4.

Comment

the sticker is actually a Speedware Motorsports sticker (http://www.speedwaremotorsports.com/ I had a few buddies that worked there and helped me with quite a bit of things for past and current cars.

Comment

good to see someone bit the bullett and bought this coupe....I sure was tempted too, but didn't have the funds....
              looking good,,,
              can't wait to see it with the ch's

Comment

so your the guy that brought this "tempting" car....

keep an eye out for Anton and his soon to be RS2coupe.......

Comment

Love the color of the car and the wheels !
                  Too bad I'm still on 4x108 mode, I would have loved to have those.
                  '90 20vt Coupe Quattro
                  '02 S6 Avant

Comment

very nice looking car..

Comment

Nice. Thats an interesting price for a perfect fitting B4 hood. Im sure these types of businesses keep their moulds for a while and 2003 is not that long ago.. if u could post the details I'll give them a call or email to double check..
                      Another group buy @ £300 plus shipping sounds yum

'95..80...ABY
                      '99...A4..110..SE
                      '99..Bora..110..SPORT

Comment

Already up for sale ?
                        http://www.audifans.com/marketplace/...s_Cars&id=2667

Too bad you can't keep it...
                        '90 20vt Coupe Quattro
                        '02 S6 Avant

Comment

Pity as it looked like a keeper, still hopefully who ever buys it will keep on this forum and updating what the progress is.

Comment

Niiice. I like
                            Ive got love for you, In my Audi 80 ... Eigh-ty

Comment

just as I'm preparing to leave!!!.....

Comment

Sweet looking coupe. Why you selling it ?
                                There are two choices in life-Take it or leave it !

Comment

Working...
                                X