Spotted s2 avant a20 *** bham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted s2 avant a20 *** bham

spotted today a black or dark blue s2 avant reg no a20 *** parked on drive i b,green anyone here

Yeah that would be me!!
    That's my mates house we went out in his car so I left mine on his drive. It's just waiting on a £5k makeover at the moment
    Corey is going to do the suspension brakes and exhaust for me, when the postal service gets back to normal i've got an rs2 intercooler and a load of trim bits and pieces on the way to smarten it up. And then it's re-map time!!
    Hope to get it all done by the end of november in time for the donnington track day?!
    So we'll have to wait and see if everything comes together smoothly.
    I haven't seen your motor around recently nip, I used to see it parked outside your work in halesowen but am I right in thinking you've moved now?
    1995 S2 Avant
    Homefries,
    RS2 intercooler,
    996 monoblocks,
    Koni adjustable shocks,
    H&R springs,
    18" RS6 reps in anthracite.
    150K and running great

Comment

hi bazooka. it lokks well nice with dark alloys, we have mooved to clapgate lane, where ur car was parked years and years ago there used to b a lad there who was into hes audis

Comment

Yeah I was kind of going for the look of Anders' motor on here but with a bit of a different slant. Lots more work to do to get it anywhere near his standard though!! :mischeif:
        1995 S2 Avant
        Homefries,
        RS2 intercooler,
        996 monoblocks,
        Koni adjustable shocks,
        H&R springs,
        18" RS6 reps in anthracite.
        150K and running great

Comment

Working...
        X