My New S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New S2

My trusty old 3B has spent a short while with Corey and it won't be back until the end of November. I'm having severe withdrawal symptoms, so I've bought another one!

I've taken some pictures, but using my BlackBerry, which has a sh*te camera and the focus is all over the place. Here's the first.
    Attached Files
    David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Took it off-road...
    Attached Files
    David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

Looks serious quick on that rally stage - why own up ?

Comment

And back on the drive...
        Attached Files
        David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by jameswkr View Post
          Looks serious quick on that rally stage - why own up ?
          To be honest, the speed is a little disappointing. I think there's something wrong with the engine. Maybe I'll take this one to Corey once I get my other one back.
          David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

*roars with laughter* Brilliant Dave. Hilarious.

Sad you've had to wait so long for your car though. Haven't you been waiting since March? *Is there any hope for Ross' car??*

*shakes head exasperatedly*

Comment

Originally posted by Daisfunky View Post
              Sad you've had to wait so long for your car though. Haven't you been waiting since March?
              Nah, I've had it back since then. It's my fault - everytime I speak to him I add more work to the list. I'm determined not to add anymore though, as I'm at the bottom of my pockets and my withdrawal symptoms are real (despite my new toy ).
              David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

Safely stored in the protective box I've had specially made to protect it from our horrible winter...
                Attached Files
                David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

Nah, I've had it back since then. It's my fault - everytime I speak to him I add more work to the list. I'm determined not to add anymore though, as I'm at the bottom of my pockets and my withdrawal symptoms are real (despite my new toy ).
                  Oh fair enough!

Where did you get your new S2 btw? I've been thinking long and hard about what to get Ross for christmas and well, I *might* splash out a bit. That is, if he's a very good boy.

Comment

Where did you get your new S2 btw?
                    That great online auction site that BRY calls home. I'm not sure you'll find another one on there (I've just had a look for you). There's newer models, like R8's, and older ones, like Audi 100's, but no S2's. It was originally sold by Victors Models for £17.92 and I think it was made back in 1994-5.

Here's a list of S2 that Herpa made, which might help to track one down, but it's not complete (e.g. my "Rudi Stohl" isn't on there). They don't do slipper wagons either!

P.S. They're left hand drive, so not ideal for the UK roads.
                    Last edited by S2_Dave; 23 October 2007, 15:31. Reason: Added Victors Models
                    David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

*roars with laughter* Brilliant Dave. Hilarious.

Sad you've had to wait so long for your car though. Haven't you been waiting since March? *Is there any hope for Ross' car??*

*shakes head exasperatedly*
                      I think the one your referring to is david in dublin.

Comment

I think the one your referring to is david in dublin.
                        WAIT! *dramatic pause* Just how many S2s has Corey got......? My gosh, sounds like it's a museum of cars - he could open it up to the public and start charging people tickets to visit.

AND there are TWO Daves who have their car in the care of Corey? Well that was obviously done on purpose JUST to confuse me.

Mm I feel silly.

Comment

WAIT! *dramatic pause* Just how many S2s has Corey got......? My gosh, sounds like it's a museum of cars - he could open it up to the public and start charging people tickets to visit.

AND there are TWO Daves who have their car in the care of Corey? Well that was obviously done on purpose JUST to confuse me.

Mm I feel silly.
                          are you blonde by any chance laura
                          1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
                          2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
                          3. H & R SPRINGS
                          4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
                          5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
                          6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
                          7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
                          8. fmic fitted

Comment

Originally posted by S2_Dave View Post
                            That great online auction site that BRY calls home. I'm not sure you'll find another one on there (I've just had a look for you). There's newer models, like R8's, and older ones, like Audi 100's, but no S2's.
                            Wrong
                            Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
                            England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

I should've foreseen that you'd find one!
                              David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X