My new baby.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice car

Ahh I want one, I like old and wedgy a lot.

Maybe one day, if there are any left......
    Mark - Modded

Comment

Saw the title and thought hello Amanda's been busy :mischeif: was expecting to see picture of a wee babe (ahhhh).
      But wow you now have an MB for each foot.

Just one question picture 15 of 16 in your album i notice your Audi precision adjuster has an orange handle, ummmm is that your's?.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Halligan View Post
        Nice car

Ahh I want one, I like old and wedgy a lot.

Maybe one day, if there are any left......

Me too Mark, being looking at getting one for a while now, getting called towards an RR , theres always a few on pistonheads etc

Comment

Originally posted by s20ale View Post
          Saw the title and thought hello Amanda's been busy :mischeif: was expecting to see picture of a wee babe (ahhhh).
          But wow you now have an MB for each foot.

Just one question picture 15 of 16 in your album i notice your Audi precision adjuster has an orange handle, ummmm is that your's?.
          Wee babe indeed, have 4 so done that it Ahhh yes the audi precision adjuster yes it's mine , tis a good adition to the tool box helps for adjustments when all else fails And yes well happy with having 2 mb's But I expect my wallet to be emptied twice as quick

Comment

Piccies of mb in delears............. SHE PASSED HER MOT TODAY

URL=http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2377409650072726608dReXQY][/URL]

Comment

Also. Slate grey with white ronals at White Cottage Quattros while my S2 was being (very well) treated. It looked fantastic, but, signs of bubbling paint were visible when I looked hard in the usual places. T'was an MB. Then I remember the more civillised ride in my car and yet...

Comment

Working...
              X