new member with a urs4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member with a urs4

Hi there, my name is bruno and i am portuguese, i dont have a S2 but i have a urS4(AAN) ...

Hope to went on your "family", this is my car:

Six speed...
    235/45R17...
    Kenwood with mp3...

I bought a S4 last week...

My car goes to audi to repair, i have five errors and two broken sensors (n-75 and the other i didnt remember)... with the vagcom they discovery that my car have modifications on the engine...
    When i kick the acelerator pedal, in the display my boost is 1.9BAR (but the car stop at for 4000rpm [n-75 problem itheu told me]), when I put the pedal on the floor but without feel that "click" on the floor the car make 1.5BAR...

Could you explain me why the pedal have 2 positions? its normal or i have a sensitive feet

i will know the true power (1.9bar)of S4, kick on the floor when repaired

I hope you help me to tune my car... my newest mod gonna be a 18 wheels (cup3, Rs4 or Avus six poke) with 245 tires...
    Then HID 4100k, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=2472408612 for only 200€
    After a lower susp... maybe KW coilover

Thank you

(forgive my english, its terrible)
    Audi 100 TDI :mischeif:

MRC remap; Green Injectors; Champion Sparks; Forge DV 006; Samco Intake pipes; K&N filter
    Xenon 6500k; Pillar Boost gauge; Alpine CDA 9835R on Bose with Infinity Sub
    Oettinger 8x18" with GS-D3 225/40ZR18; Bilstein with H&R Springs (-40mm)

www.autopamplona.com
    www.mrctuning.com

ah sorry the photos, they belong to the my celular phone, i gonna put after photos with the HID

MRC remap; Green Injectors; Champion Sparks; Forge DV 006; Samco Intake pipes; K&N filter

www.autopamplona.com
    www.mrctuning.com

Comment

HiD's look promising, same ballast as i used on mine. You will need to modify the headlight to make D2S bulbs fit or you can get custom H1 fitment bulbs.

Greg
      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

yes... but were i have the information

http://www.urs4.com/technical/headli...tml#conversion

i am gonna researh more about buying just the ballast's

Thank you...

www.autopamplona.com
        www.mrctuning.com

Comment

Hi,

this S4 type was the first sporty limousine from Audi. I almost bought one some years ago. The 220 HP may be a little undermotorization but still goes nicely. A great programme for modifying.....
          Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

I chance from a 80 avantTDI 90HP (tunned) to this 230HP ehehe for now this power

First i want to put this avant pretty, a 18 wheel, a lowered suspension, bumpers type RS2 with the Rs4's air exit on the side, a rear spoiler, etc... i have to spend a lot time/money on the exterior...

After on the engine, i gonna start by the exaust... the parts of Rs2 where are expensive and hard to find...

In Portugal this kid of cars are counted by the fingers...

Thank you, hope to start on this project soon and i hope you help me (ok its a S4, not a S2 but OOOO is on our life for ever ehehe )

www.autopamplona.com
            www.mrctuning.com

Comment

Working...
            X