Sparkling in the sunshine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparkling in the sunshine

Woke up this morning, looked out the window, and what did I see...

Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Present: S4 B8 avant, MRC Stage 2

looking great
    1994 Indigo Blue S2 coupe
    1994 80 Avant 1.9 TDI
    2005 Yamaha Fazer 1000
    1953 AJS Model 18S

Comment

Yorkshire was fine this morning.....................So was most of the country as i was driving around it not in the car, but a big bloody sprinter

From what i have seen same again tomorrow
      Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

Have i seen this S2 driving around moortown last week sumpoint??
        Looking for an S2 ABY

Comment

No, not me...
          Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Comment

Is that a trick of the light on that very shiny car or is there / was there a paint job along the way ?

Maybe just my tired old eyes though....
            Paul Nugent
            Webmaster http://S2central.net
            Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
            2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
            2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee M View Post
              ....So was most of the country as i was driving around it not in the car, but a big bloody sprinter:
              Me too, although my sprinter has the heater stuck on flippin boiling so isn't much fun on days like today!! Come to think of it, it ain't much fun driving it any day.
              '93 S4 Avant now back on the road complete with new shiny go faster bits.

Comment

Paint job

Originally posted by S2central.net View Post
                Is that a trick of the light on that very shiny car or is there / was there a paint job along the way ?

Maybe just my tired old eyes though....
                well spotted Paul - the car has had a couple of paint jobs in the past, and unfortunately not the best I've seen.

What you can't see, is a very nasty dent on the offside rear quarter (caused by some tw8t opening their door on the car in a carpark, but that's another story) which will be costing someone about £1,700! So we might just get the whole car resprayed.

Comment

Working...
                X