X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dutch_RsBlueS2
    Nice Car m8

Where are you from in holland?

PS: don`t paint it rs2_blue, since then i`m not the only one in The Netherlands anymore with a S2 in RS Blue

Cheers

Cees
    Thanks m8! your s2 looks too

I live near rotterdam with lots of speed-checks but i think they can't catch up on the highway
    Yeah your color looks great but it's far to expensive to do a paint job so don't worry about the amount of rs-blue s2's

cheers

tim

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
      Great taste in wheels Floppy!! I think I will sell my set know because I thought I was the only S2 with OZ Velas fitted. LOL!

Welcome to the board.

Lee
      Thanks m8 ! you too

LOL no don't sell them they look great!

Floppy

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
        How would you like a set in 18"? No longer made by OZ too. You can buy mine as I have an urge to fit 19's!!
        oke sounds great!

how much do you want for the wheels? and are they in good shape?

I have the problem with the wheels that they are rusty (roest) or how do you call that in english they have corrosion on it.

and do they have 19'' rims?

Floppy

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
          How would you like a set in 18"? No longer made by OZ too. You can buy mine as I have an urge to fit 19's!!
          How much you looking for them?
          Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Floppy
            Thanks m8! your s2 looks too

I live near rotterdam with lots of speed-checks but i think they can't catch up on the highway
            Yeah your color looks great but it's far to expensive to do a paint job so don't worry about the amount of rs-blue s2's

cheers

tim
            Hey Tim,

Welcome to the forum. I'm in the U.S. and I have a trip to Amsterdam at the end of May. Never been there before. Do you have any tips or suggestions for my visit? Maybe send me an instant message or email. I'm not sure if my email address shows.

Thanks,

Ken
            Kenneth
            1990 Coupe quattro
            1991 200q20v x 2
            1985 4ksq 20vt project
            1986 Coupe GT 10vt project
            2006 Honda Ridgeline
            1998 Honda VFR800FI

Comment

Originally posted by auditude
              Hey Tim,

Welcome to the forum. I'm in the U.S. and I have a trip to Amsterdam at the end of May. Never been there before. Do you have any tips or suggestions for my visit? Maybe send me an instant message or email. I'm not sure if my email address shows.

Thanks,

Ken
              Ken, ive just spent the last two weekends in Amsterdam! Its an amazing place, i mean i dont smoke, but beer, wow you can go mad! Id visit The Grasshopper, which is a big bar/club with three floors. Its normally full of drunk english people and is really busy, but defo worth it! And so are the barmaids! Im goona get stick for this, but take a wonder around the red light district- always busy and is great for a laugh! Theres also a few bars down there, The bulldog, is the main one. they have three down one road, a bar, and a couple of coffee shops! We went to one club called escape, on a sunday night which was RAMMED with people, and didnt finish untill about 4 or 5 in the morning. Wherever you go watch out for people trying to sell 'charlie'. Stay WELL clear of these. Even the police say if you want it buy it from a shop but NOT these people.
              There is alot more to Amsterdam, much of which i cant remember (maybe due to alcohol ) to which i appologise to anybody on here from Amsterdam. Basically just go and youll learn what the place is like quick enough!
              Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Comment

Thats the same colour as Mikki's S2 Coupe - unless my eyes are deceiving me... Tis quite rare IME. Nice - welcome to the club by the way !

Paul
                Paul Nugent
                Webmaster http://S2central.net
                Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Working...
                X