Do you know this car!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3b avant?

its a very early one with non ellipsoids and possible the 5 spoke alloys.

Comment

Engine is all ABY in the pic As mr. Burn says, the early Avants were non-elipsoid and had the 5 spokes on them.
      Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by madpugger View Post
        A 3B Avant?
        I deleted my post about a 3B when I took a second look at the engine bay. As already stated, it is an early ABY with the 3b runout options of five spoke 6.5j wheels and the orange indicators etc....

Cheers,

Steve.
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Yeah i know early avants had orange idicators, 5 spokes and non elipsoids, but a 3B and 5 speed? I thought they were all ABY 6 speed? - i.e. all avants can be homefried?!

Le Mans 2012
          Nurburgring 700
          1995 S2 Avant

Comment

Yes, All Avants are ABY 6 speed. 3B in coupe form only....

(I originally thought it was a coupe not an avant! )
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic
            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Does any know what would be the best bhp to torque ,boost pressure for a standard ABY with out having to do too much to it:mischeif: by the way guys what a brilliant site
              LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Comment

Homefries with 270bhp/300ftlbs on a standard car and mine's running 297/330 with an exhaust and some Samcos. PM S2Central.net and he'll sort you out.
                Cheers'en, AndyC
                1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Many thanks I have pm paul, just a wiating game now and try to hide it from the Mrs
                  LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Comment

Working...
                  X