X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another french Coupe

New here, so I guess this is the place to post a link to my pictures :
    CLICK HERE

This car is devoted to having fun on the tracks, and is therefore very uncomfortable and noisy on the road... More mods to come in the next few months !

Hi
    Nice brakes,how big are the wheels though?
    Rob W
    04 Audi S4 Avant
    55 Merc 220cdi c class estate Family hack.
    92 Audi S2 3b Sadly gone.
    1969 mustang fastback 302. Dry storage

Comment

firstly Alf welcome to the forum. Your car bears a canny resemblence to Tom (Audimans) except his is a 3B. Im guessing by the looks of it you have already done some fettling under the bonnet?

Greg
      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

280PS courtesy of MTM from what I can gather from the Photos? It does remind me of Toms and has that great Touring car look with those BBS style Gold wheels. Cool car! Is that number plate surround from a Cabriolet?

Welcome to the Forum, Alf.

Lee
        1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
        Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
          Welcome to the Forum, Alf.Lee
          Yes indeedy welcome, nice car.

Mark.
          Mark - Modded

Comment

Welcome Alf... Your car is like an LHD version of mine - except I'd go insane trying to clean your wheels !

Note to self - rip the AirCon from European ABY and transplant it in my car. We Brits got ripped off by Audi on that - well all RHD territory actually.

Paul
            Paul Nugent
            Webmaster http://S2central.net
            Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
            2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
            2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Great pictures, those brakes sure fill out those BBS's - look excelllent!

David
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

The BBS are 17"*9.5" magnesium BBS, and I agree they could look better... They will be part of the next mod of the car... Clean them, remove the gold paint, paint them black, remove the stock seats and fit Momo racing seats instead, change bonnet, fenders, and anything else possible with polyester or carbon parts, paint the whole thing yellow :-) with big 4rings black stickers :-D . It might take a bit of time to gather everything to do this, but I hope this will be done before summer is gone.

The A/C system has been completely removed, and so has the procon-ten safety system. A turbo pressure gauge has been fitted on the center vent on the dashboard.

The stock ABY "volant moteur" has been replaced with a lighter one (3B engine stock). Who can translate "volant moteur" in english ??? :-)

The gearbox and clutch are brand new (stock parts).

No idea where does the number plate surround come from... I bought the car with it.

The 280 PS has never been measured, it results from the driving impressions of people knowing very well the S2/RS2 cars, including the guy who made all the curent mods on it. In fact I'd better say it's somewhere between 250 and 300.

Anyway, whatever the power, I really enjoy this little Porsche Killer :-)))

Last but not least : Thx to all for the warm welcome !!!

Comment

Hey Alf

Volant moteur in french stands for flywheel

Cheers and welcome here,

Mihnea
                  '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
                  info@MRCTuning.com
                  Workshop Directions

Comment

Hello Minhea, thx for the translation...
                    What would the world be without belgian people ?

Comment

Working...
                    X