Pretty in pink...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty in pink...

Question: What do you get if there's a tree shedding pink blossom right next to where you park the car?
    Answer:
    Shocked, exhausted, hosed, bushed, dumped, chipped, mounted, filtered, gauged, packed, intermittantly wiped and braked. I mean broken. Now, about the car...

[QUOTE=curlyks2]Question: What do you get if there's a tree shedding pink blossom right next to where you park the car?
    Answer:

Answer #2: a pink car!
    Snap!
    Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=Stick Insect]
      Originally posted by curlyks2
      Question: What do you get if there's a tree shedding pink blossom right next to where you park the car?
      Answer:

Answer #2: a pink car!
      Snap!
      I live on a raod with a few trees like this. I once left the blossom a couple of weeks before I washed it of a Golf I had and it ******' marked the paintwork - something leached out of the pretals when they got rained on Even T-Cut didn't get rid of the marks.

Get it washed - quick
      Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

Thanks Leigh, I drove to the pub and by the time I had gone down the road, the petals all flew off, It must be the sort of scene that Paul ( APness) sees when he drives his car with the paint flying off his bonnet!

David

Comment

Hey David...... Is that you in the pic with your mondy? You sure are looking good for 21!!! What's your secret? I am sure one of the cosmetic companies would be really interested!!

Chris
          A6 Avant Tdi 110 because as the fuel prices keep going up I am so happy to be getting 649.8 miles to a tank of diesel!! (£50)

Comment

Originally posted by A6 AVANT
            Hey David...... Is that you in the pic with your mondy? You sure are looking good for 21!!! What's your secret? I am sure one of the cosmetic companies would be really interested!!

Chris
            Hi Chris, that young man is my dad, we were off to the pub. He is 81 years old and does not act his age!

My hair is not quite so grey!

David

Comment

Working...
            X