Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie!

Bought my first Audi! finally and what a beast she is!
    Ive always loved Audis since i was a babby and ive finally saved up enough funds to buy one. i bought it off a chap from manchester called Ammer mohammed?? if any1 knows of him? around 4weeks ago and drove it home the same day as veiwing it, love at first sight u could say. now i dont know alot about audis at the moment to be honest, im pretty simple ha, so im hoping u fellas can point me in the right direction and give me some sound advice about some things. ive taken some pictures this evening so lemme know what you think, all comments are welcome. anyway, heres some specs of her, theres a more detailed list in the 'about me' section in my profile.

Audi 90 quattro 20v sport in Tornado red with S2 ABY engine RS2 specced! pushing around 300+bhp at the moment but Ammer told me it needs to be remapped, then it should be good for 360+bhp and extra 100lb ft of torque?? but trust me, its seriously fast! ( or it could be becoz ive just been driving a old skool polo GT for a yr) im abit funcused about who to do with, was considering revotecknik or sum1 like MRC??

Front brake hoses need replaceing aswell but not sure who to talk to about that or what to get. if any1 has any questions then ask away, ill try ma best to answer them. heres some pics....Amar
    Attached Files
    sigpic

you are a very lucky bloke, thats a lovely car youve got there. Ahmer's is a top guy and this has been his pride and joy for many years.
    Enjoy it mate, its an absolute stormer of a cra. Think ive got some pics of it going round oulton park a few years ago somewhere, ill try and dig them out.
    Any future plans?
    Gav
    S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Another one for the club bry
      AKA "THE THREAD KILLER"
      99 A6 V8 saloon
      85 UR Quattro
      01 Sharan v6 4motion
      91 Golf gti cabrio sportline
      95 Audi 80 DS2 saloon. project "SWEEP"
      95 Audi 80 quattro v6.(but i have a 3b engine sat on the floor)protect "SUE"

Comment

btw , amer's username on here is quattroam iirc
        Gav
        S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Your fit in just fine

Chef

Comment

Originally posted by gavs20v View Post
            you are a very lucky bloke, thats a lovely car youve got there. Ahmer's is a top guy and this has been his pride and joy for many years.
            Enjoy it mate, its an absolute stormer of a cra. Think ive got some pics of it going round oulton park a few years ago somewhere, ill try and dig them out.
            Any future plans?
            Gav
            hi, thanks Gav, yeah ammer is sound, nice guy, im defo gonna be pickin his brains now i got his username.ha yeh he really didnt wanna let her go, i had to basically twist his arm to sell it me but u know, im defo lookin afta it and im sure he will see it again soon, might even let him have a go.lol errr as far as future plans im not sure theres alot more i can do to it, apart from the remap? changed the speakers so far and need to wire up y sub and amp but to be honest hes done alot to it already, maybe apart from engine mods and bit of extra boost? if you have any pics id luv ta see em!
            sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome ...Very nice car ..get yourself off to MRC for remap and take an extra pair of pants ..
              93 S2 Avant Parting
              91 URQ RR
              02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

Take your time,

get to know the car and how it drives and what it's limits and peculiarities are.

Don't rush into any changes so soon, unless they are no brainers. Ask on here as loads have gone before you.

Not withstanding the above, MRC does seem like a no brainer in this instance regarding the engine?

HTH.

Kind regards.

Comment

Nice looking car and welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by David in Dublin View Post
                    get to know the car and how it drives and what it's limits and peculiarities are.

Don't rush into any changes so soon, unless they are no brainers. Ask on here as loads have gone before you.

Not withstanding the above, MRC does seem like a no brainer in this instance regarding the engine?

HTH.

Kind regards.
                    Cheers lads , i hardly drive the car at the moment due to driving my ford transit connect during the week so its just a weekend toy for me really BUT i have had it bouncing off the limiter at 165mph! sweet. i defo need to take it to track days next year to try and find out how quattros behave at the limit, heard they can slap u on the *** if ur not careful? anybody had any experiences? as for the remap i think ill definatly take her to MRC, seen some of their videos on youtube...wow
                    sigpic

Comment

There was some videos of what happens when it goes wrong with quattro at this years castle combe, if you search the threads you will see.

Comment

ok kool, ill have a butchers....
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X