Hello From Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Spain

Hi guys, in first time, sorry for my english, and second, congratulations for the page, I,m a propietary of an Audi S2 3b 93, i love it, but somethings he give to me so much headache. I hope be good in this site.
    I want put in Some pictures of my Baby, but i dont know. Sorry again.

Originally posted by TRIPLE-K View Post
    Hi guys, in first time, sorry for my english, and second, congratulations for the page, I,m a propietary of an Audi S2 3b 93, i love it, but somethings he give to me so much headache. I hope be good in this site.
    I want put in Some pictures of my Baby, but i dont know. Sorry again.
    hola que tal

What have you got and where are you in Spain?
    Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
    S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Hi! I'm too a S2 spanish owner from Barcelona!

Comment

Any photos?,

What headaches?

This forum should either help you or bankrupt you, maybe both all at the same time?

Welcome, by the way.

Comment

Thanks for the wellcome, when i know i put some photos of my car, actually, i have mounting in the audi the next upgrades:
          Eproms by Dimsport
          direct exhaust 63mm
          440 cc fuel injectors
          250 Kpa Map sensor
          K&N intake
          fuel pressure regulator "6 bar"
          Intercooler from IVECO TD "8800cc capacity" and the two pipes in 60 diameter.
          reforced spring and head of the wastegate.
          varyous silicone hoses.

The audi boos is 1,6 bar in overboost
          All these things be good, he run incredible, but now, when he catch the 4000 rpm and 1,6 bar boost, down the turbo pressure to 0,7, and never up to 1,6bar. Stop the engine, turn on again and he catch 1,6 again. If i dont pass of 4000 rpm, the turbo pressure is OK, but i pass 4000 rpm, the turbo pressure goes down again, Wath is the matter??? I change temperature sensors, altitudd sensor, rpm and psitioning sensor, Wastegate, and dv valve, no loost pressure, All the hoses are OK, Map sensor new, I,am crazy. Some idea?? Thanks

Comment

Hello and Welcome!!
            With 1,6Bar boost on a 2,5bar ECU you are on the edge. You have to add the ambient pressure around 1bar to the boost level. Then you get 2,6 and that cannot be measured correctly by the 2,5bar sensor. This is worse with a higher ambient pressure.
            There is also an ambient pressure sensor that may be involved in this case...

See here:

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...ressure+sensor

Last edited by Smiley; 8 December 2008, 21:46.
            '93 Audi S2 Avant panthero black, 412.000km
            '94 Audi S4 C4 Avant 303Tkm, KW, Brembos, BN-Pipes, Bose, S6 front (sold)
            '93 Audi S4 C4 Avant, 260Tkm
            '88 Audi 100 Avant turbo 44Q
            '84 Audi 80 quattro tornado red
            sigpic

Comment

Hola! Bienvenio a nuestro foro! espero puedas resolver tu problema tio! Yo vivo en italia pero probablemente me mude a barcelona el año que viene , espero que sea con un UrS6 negro jeje! un saludo desde la tierra de mafiosos!

Hello and welcome to our forum! I hope you can resolve your problems! I live in italy but I'll probably move to Barcelona next year and hopefully with a black UrS6 ! lol
              - Looking for a S2
              - Lancia Dedra HF turbo i.e. (4sale)
              - Typ89 Coupè quattro, 20Vt AAN, VEMS, K24-7000@1.3bar (scrapped )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                Hello and Welcome!!
                With 1,6Bar boost on a 2,5bar ECU you are on the edge. You have to add the ambient pressure around 1bar to the boost level. Then you get 2,6 and that cannot be measured correctly by the 2,5bar sensor. This is worse with a higher ambient pressure.
                There is also an ambient pressure sensor that may be involved in this case...

See here:

Thanks Smiley, but the car goes good with that configuration always, the ambiant pressure sensor has been changed, and the trouble still here.
                The engine failure, dont produced when the turbo chargin, its only when the engine runs over the 4000 rpm, includes the turbo dont working, i dont know where is the problem, he driving me crazy, in the end fire ar car. AGGGGGHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                X