Trade: Wagner Hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade: Wagner Hoses

I forgot to specify what colour i wanted when i ordered my wagner kit and got the blue hoses by default

Im after black, to match my samco's, and just wondered if anyone had black ones that they'd want to trade for blue ones?
    S2Forum.com Administrator

Ask Bo, Blue is most sort after colour haven't seen anyone with the black one installed yet.

But i'm sure if you speak to Carsten he'll swap the hose no problem you'll just have to send that one back.

Comment

i have black pipes on mine you can just about see them in one of my pics. also i think you can only get blue for the one on the intercooler inlet as that is what i got when ordering black pipes
      never set your expectations to high that way you are never disapointed

Comment

Originally posted by denniselbows View Post
        i have black pipes on mine you can just about see them in one of my pics. also i think you can only get blue for the one on the intercooler inlet as that is what i got when ordering black pipes
        Doh! yeah you can buy that hose in black from any silicone place it's 70-50mm reducer if it was wanted in black

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
          Doh! yeah you can buy that hose in black from any silicone place it's 70-50mm reducer if it was wanted in black
          yes you are right there is nothing special about that peice. it is not realy in a place that is easy seen so didn't bother me and was no point buying another pipe.
          never set your expectations to high that way you are never disapointed

Comment

i run a full black set. blue on a green car..not for me.

Comment

Just to clear the colour selection up -

"we offer the inlet hose and the outlet hose in black or blue. The Water Hose is always black." - Carsten

Carsten has kindly offered to swap them for me if i sent them back yes, i just thought id see anyone had a set they wanted to trade before i went to the trouble - but it looks like there isnt!

Comment

I have than in black andy if you want.
                91 S2 coupé - RIP
                98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Originally posted by s2_bo View Post
                  I have than in black andy if you want.
                  Are you at Ross's on 21st? If not ill send the blue ones down anyway

Comment

Working...
                  X