My new S2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new S2.

Thought it was about time I posted pics of my S2.

Im sure many of you will recognise it as ericd's old car, and its a credit to him how the car looks and goes, been well looked after. Jolly nice bloke too, very helpful and knowledgeable. Cheers eric!

Its a '96 ABY Nothelle conversion.

Had a few issues to sort, but nothing horribly wrong, drives like a dream.

Heres a few pics after a good clean and shine session today, the wheels need a proper clean, but I cba today to get the toothbrushes out.

I still have the CQ20V, im not sure what will be happening with that just yet, but it will help me resist the urge to tinker with the S2, I want to keep it as it is. The CQ will most likely be stripped out, and even more stiffening up carried out, as was the goal of that project.

Not the best pics as my SLR died on me as i turned it on, so these are off my camera phone.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Kieron20V; 10 October 2009, 17:27.
    1994 URS4 Avant RS2+

double post sorry
    Last edited by stevieyid; 10 October 2009, 17:29. Reason: double post
    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

Looking good mate. Im only about 5 mins from yo, near to Westerham so ill keep an eye out for you
      3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

nice purchase mate, looks in great nick
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

nice one mate
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]/SIGPIC]92 3B pearl white=gone back home to Germany,probably in bits and pieces

RS2 VOLCANO BLACK] soon to be broken to bits

Comment

very nice S2.

is it purple? it looks very similar to a Dutch S2 aby, same colour and wheels

Comment

Its not purple but ming blue pearl, paint code Z5L.

I honestly thought it was black in the first pictures I saw when it was for sale.

Its a treat inside too, looks fresh out of the factory, the leather looks like it has never been sat on, and it has the dark headliner, mmmm.
              1994 URS4 Avant RS2+

Comment

Another Kieron with a Nothelle, what are the chances of that? I remember seeing the car at the NEC a few years back at the MPH/Classic Car Show. It looked mint. And it should go well too, I believe its putting out a few more ponies than originally claimed by Nothelle
                Audi 80 S2 Nothelle N300 Avant, 1993, Amethyst Pearl VW/Audi Car Magazine article about this very car
                Audi A6 Avant 2.5 TDi, 1995, Arctic Silver (now sold)
                BMW E36 325i Coupe, 1993, Diamond Black (now sold)
                VW Polo 1.0L 6N, 1998, Red (the missus' car)
                Aprilia Rs250 motorbike, 1998, Black (the weekend toy)

Comment

Working...
                X