003.jpg

004.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

002.jpg

had a very brief clean today.....

I can see in that reflection shot `you` do look a bit cleaner than you did the last time we met Mr.G and youve had a shave too the new car is looking vary vary nice Andy
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Wooow What a shine...

Car looks brilliant...

Just need to sort out those wheel centers...

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wyn View Post
        I can see in that reflection shot `you` do look a bit cleaner than you did the last time we met Mr.G and youve had a shave too the new car is looking vary vary nice Andy
        Al,quiet or people will talk - remember what we said at the end of that night....what happens in Bournemouth stays in Bournemouth

Comment

Gayer nice rear..... (light that is)
          S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

yeah surprised nobody commented on it before, i like it

Comment

Originally posted by andyg plym View Post
              yeah surprised nobody commented on it before, i like it
              Looking good are they painted?

Comment

yes tinted red, i got rid of my black tresers as they didnt suit a dark car....

Comment

Looks really good
                  I think the wheels would look so much better if they didnt have the black insides, it makes them look too flat.

Ive got it on the register with this pic, I assume its the same car, or has the plate been swapped onto another one?

Comment

same car, i swapped my wheels with a guy 2 weeks ago and gave him £50
                    In that picture you can see the blue in it (Indigo blue) but in my pics it looks grey, and in the flesh when sun is away it looks black.
                    I was going to look at your ruby red one before you bought it but this came up and the guy wanted a px on my coupe.

Comment

Working...
                    X