Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last an S2 for me.

Have got a new toy today

S2 coupe, '94 on the M with 126k on the clock. She's pearlescent white with standard bodywork in good condition and 16" Avus alloys. Interior is full black leather with sunroof, air-con that's not currently working (oh s**t, could get expensive ), totally standard engine with 6 speed 'box, crossdrilled discs with ABS (that does work as I found out today!). The car's got lots of history and seems in good condition for the year. Am having a few gremlins with the rear light clusters and the hazard lights but plenty of time to sort them out.

Plans for the car include a homefries chip, longlife stainless exhaust and subtle induction mods along with some brakes to cope, uprates suspension, possibly Eibachs.

At the moment I'm uprating the stereo and re-fitting the alarm as it would appear that monkeys did the current one! Might get a de-badged grill and a private plate if I can find one.

Need to purchase a Road Angel or equivalent as I've averaged 10 mpg today through entirely legal antics

I'll take some piccys once she's all cleaned up tomorrow for all you chaps and chapesses to comment on.

Cheers

Andy
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Welcome to the club mate, make sure your credit card is flame resistant though!
    Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

to the forum, Did you get it from AllAudi?
      Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
      S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Welcome onto the forum Andy.

I had a road angel for a while then decided to sell it to a mate so i could upgrade but havent got around to it yet.

Personally I would go for an Origin b2 over the roadangel.

Greg
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

congrats, I have a pearl white S2 myself....looks the nuts when she's clean....

I'm guessing the rear light clusters may have a leak or you might have corroded connectors for the light boards..BTDT

David
          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Hello

The BEST Purchase you will ever make....

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Steve.
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic
            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

White ones are the fastest

Sorry to disapoint you about the eibachs, though. AFAIK they haven't made anything for us for ages.
              -

Comment

yeah, white is definitely the way to go!!

good choice my friend
                '92 S2 - Bent now

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome from you all.

She was bought from All Audi in Brislington and I paid a fair price for her at £6450. Have fitted a K&N pannel filter today as well as some white side repeaters that have turned out to be the same shape as the Audi badge below then, result! Impressed a few people yesterday who were wondering what I was doing spending lots of money of a white, 10 year old car!

Anyway, as promised, a few pictures of her all shiney and clean (and multi-tonal, just like that hair dye s**t on the TV )
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Rusty; 30 July 2004, 00:52.
                  Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

And again...
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Rusty; 30 July 2004, 00:56.
                    Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

And finally, the interior...
                      Attached Files
                      Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

looking good...do you have carbon effect dash and door inlays or the punched leather(ette) stuff...can't quite work it out from the pictures. Looks like a nice and clean example.....

Cheers,

David
                        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Mate...one other thing, i'd edit the images and scrub out the reg plates....we're are friendly lot on the forum but some of our 'guests' may not be...

Cheers,

David
                          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

That looks very MINT indeed - well done. (How long will it stay that clean? )

Cheers,

Steve.
                            The Perfectionist
                            sigpic
                            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Looks very nice, quite a few white S2 popping up now.

Were air bags were standard from 93 onwards? as the wheel is non air bag type from the pic i think?

Comment

Working...
                              X