Attached Files

Notice the flip....sorry bout the quality....little bro's camera phone
    Attached Files

Comment

last one:
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey Green M3,

I remember this car . I went to look at it before I bought my 1. Did you buy it from the guy down in Bournmouth?

I remember it had great 911 seats.

Oh, and is the nitrous still inside? If so, this thing must fly

Alps

Comment

Well i got it from a guy in eatsbourne...he spent a fortune on it with a new gearbox, prop shaft all from quattro sport. Well no it's had he nitrous removed though the seats are still great. I'm looking at upgrades for the turbo as mines on it's way out but everything is still there to install the nitrous so thats always at the back of my mind.

Comment

Got a pic of the seats?
            Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

Dr H:
              Attached Files

Comment

yummy porsche seats.. them are definately going in my coupe at some point
                I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

I bet those wheels are speedline. Am I wrong? (great car btw.)
                  Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Nice colour. Do you have a colour code or paint name to share? My friend has a green car also and is planning to have it painted and this might be the colour to go for.
                    -

Comment

looks like a cameleon (sp?) type paint...changes color depending on the light.
                      Joe "NoNonsense"
                      axis motorsport
                      joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsense
                        looks like a cameleon (sp?) type paint...changes color depending on the light.
                        There are some great paints about now. TVR have an amazing paint mixing scheme which can mix 3 way flips. A friend works for a paint company in Manchester www.hmgpaint.com and they buy the mica flakes at £1,200 a KG. They are light but all the same! They end up on carbon fibre fishing rods, cars , motorbikes and all sorts!

Nice car by the way. What are the seat mounts like? can you take a shot for us please?
                        David

Comment

Originally posted by Greenm3
                          Dr H:
                          Cool seats mine hasn't even got leather
                          Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

Wheels are compemotives.........paint colour is by Dawsons......not quite sure what the code is...it's purple, blue, green flip with a green gold flake in it!
                            Well i got to take the seats out some time to install the relays etc for the electrics...pus getting S2 logo embroidered on them at corbeau gonna get them to retrim back as well. Will post photos soon.

Comment

Green,

Have you seen your car with 19's on? I saw the car with a set of silver 19's and it looked amazing.

And if I remember correctly, the car has had all the body lines flushed out (hope thats the right word!). It really makes it look different :-)

Oh, have the dodgy tints that were on the car been peeled off by the former owner? If not, hope you're gonna do it yourself.

Alps

Comment

Working...
                              X