Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi 100 Quattro Turbo

Hi Guys,

I bought this car a few weeks ago and hav been running it as my daily.

There are a few areas which need to be tidied up, but hey it's a 20 year old car so what do you expect.

Spec;
    Audi 100 Quattro 2.2 10v Turbo (170 bhp)
    Full Electric V8 interior
    Climate Control
    Electric Windows
    Cd Changer
    7 x 15 Ronals
    Lowered suspension, although she's a bit wallowly, I prefer a harder ride, so I may look into upgrading....?
    170k Miles
    Engine just had a recent overhaul

After I got my hands on her;
    I tinted the back lights red,
    Installed 200 front end,
    Installed new instrument cluster to get the computer working again,
    Installed S4 steering wheel, and
    The fuel pump went in ***** so I installed a new one

I also have a set of 18 inch BBS Lm reps, that I'm refurbing hopefully get them on next week!

Driving at 60mph in the traffic I can get 35 - 36 mpg easily...........although I'll have to fill her up and set the trip to check to computer is right......?

Here's the pics (pics go from most recent to oldest), enjoy!

Audi A4 (B7) 2.0 Tdi (140PS)
    Audi 80 (Typ 89) Quattro 16v
    2 x Audi URS4 2.2 20v Turbo
    Audi 100 (C3) Quattro 2.2 10v Turbo
    Audi 100 (C3) 2.2 10v Turbo (Auto)
    Audi 200 (C3) 2.1 10v Turbo - Scrapped
    2 x Audi 80 (Typ 89) Quattro 1.8 8v - Scrapped

more pics;

Comment

Looks smart.

She has aged well. I like the red lights, far better than orange. How does it look when you indicate? I would love a set of LM's for mine. someday
      1994 Indigo Blue S2 coupe
      1994 80 Avant 1.9 TDI
      2005 Yamaha Fazer 1000
      1953 AJS Model 18S

Comment

nice car!

Will you sell these rims when you get others on?

Comment

Audi 100 Quattro

It is a real beauty mate. Find the AUDI 200 frontspoiler, a leather interior with sport seats and.....why not a 2.2 20V and she will become a monster. I love these chassis

Comment

Very nice mate smart for a 20 year old motor Also like the black 200 parked beside it and would i be right that you are on the isle of skye?? seem to recognise the area when i was up there earlier this year

Comment

congrats mate!!! It looks so good and now looks greater with the 200front end and the v8 interior!! 36mpg?? that's cool, super great mileage for a KE-Jet!! maybe you can get even 40 in that case! beautiful car, hope you can solve the rust problems on it soon! cheers!
              - Looking for a S2
              - Lancia Dedra HF turbo i.e. (4sale)
              - Typ89 Coupè quattro, 20Vt AAN, VEMS, K24-7000@1.3bar (scrapped )

sigpic

Comment

I love it!! I still remember my dad driving us around in his gunmetal grey 100 CD reg B114 YHT. I can even remember the smell of it, and that was 17yrs ago when I was 10! That car is the one reason why I love Audi's and will never buy anything else. If I saw it for sale today i'd buy it, even if it had no engine.

Comment

omg... the tears is coming from my eyes when I saw that car.. have 2 cars 2.2 10vt , before 200 20v , and in some cases I thing it was better than 200. newer had any problem , only change the oil , give him gasoline and drive ...

excelente car..

the color are perfect, fix that rust , repaint it in suzuka grey , and it will be perfect..

good luck..

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys!!

The red lights are actually not great when indicating, it flashs red, even with orange bulbs, but they do look good. I was going to buy a set of red lights from custom auto craft for £100, but 2 cans of red tinting spray a couple of nights in the shed was cheaper.....

I actually have an audi 100 S4 so I might swap the front struts across with the bigger HP2 brakes which can't take 15's so they may be for sale.......

I have a 20v turbo in the S4 so it might happen sometime...........would mind making an MTM 200 replica as seen on youtube, I always fancied an orange car.

I have a 200 front spoiler but haven't fitted it yet.

I'm actually in the Shetland Islands.

The black 200 avant belongs to the guy I bought it from goes by the name of Chris Archibald lives in shrewsbury, he hangs out on the classic audi forum.

That sounds like my story, me and dad went south to pick up an Audi 100 5 cylinder with some $hitty japenese carb on it, apparently audi made 300 of them, it was a gutsy B@stard, but a lovely car, it was gunmetal grey, the reg was A73 PNS. After that I've never been able to see past audi's......

I've had;
                    Audi 80 1.6td (Scrapped)
                    Audi 80 2.0 16v Quattro (still have it)
                    Audi 80 1.8 8v (Scrapped)
                    Audi 200 2.2 10v turbo (Scrapped)
                    Audi 100 2.2 10v turbo auto (breaking)
                    Audi URS4 (breaking)

I bought a kit from America, from a chap called ben swann, it's a superchip, stronger wastegate spring and a bypass valve, and if I install a UR intercooler he reckons it'll be 250 bhp, I'd be happy with 200-220 the S4 was fast enough, as long as I can waste those saxo drivers:corey: I'll be happy!!

Comment

Nice car great to see another fan of massive audi barges, those rims are
                      Shane

Comment

First of all, hi guys.
                        I'm new here and i want to say sorry for pulling out this old thread, but i didn't want to start a new one only to ask you one or two questions.
                        So here's the deal - i have exactly the same car, '89 100 C3 turbo quattro, it is fantastic car but it has a few things which really annoy me.
                        The road trip computer shows 0.2-0.4 L/100km, this is urban and highway indications, i want to fix this, tell me where to search for the problem.
                        The other thing is where to search for this sticker with the VIN code and the other parameters (it's just an example). I know that it's in the inside of the trunk, but where exactly?
                        If you want i can post some pics of the spaceship
                        And last, but not least - @lcsmith your car is great

Comment

Working...
                        X