Recent Rolling Road Dyno Result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Rolling Road Dyno Result

Had a day out on the AMD rolling road on saturday courtesy of Pistonheads.
    My car had been previously chipped by AMD 7 years ago and acheived:

270BHP and 300lb/ft!

I was very pleased with that as it acheived very similar results to the original power run. The operator even managed to superimpose the original data over the top as a comparison!

Looks as if the AMD mods are equivalent to Pauls Homefry....

P.S. I did ask AMD about modifying S2's and they no longer will do them now that Geoff has left....

Cheers,

Steve.
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Good results. They dont work on cars older than 10 years old anymore.
    sigpic
    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
    Audi UR Quattro
    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Checked the Stats on the RS2* from the Top Gear article last month. My car has the same peak torque as the standard RS2! :roc: Just slightly down on power... *(Quoted against standard manufacturers figures - see posts below! )
      Last edited by Fat Audi 80; 31 August 2004, 10:50.
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

good looking figures there Steve, bet you're happy with those, especialy if they are close to the original ones from the first run....motor must be in good order.

Cheers,

David
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Cheers David. It makes me feel confident in the modifications that were done the motor can still post the numbers after seven years!

The feels really strong in the mid range and just pulls and pulls
          The Perfectionist
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80
            Checked the Stats on the RS2 from the Top Gear article last month. My car has the same peak torque as the standard RS2! :roc: Just slightly down on power...
            That depends on what is standard for an RS2. I have just had an AMD session with a standard RS2 @ 32oC 315bhp 338 lbft and decided against a remap at present.
            Alastair
            RS2

Comment

Originally posted by alg
              That depends on what is standard for an RS2. I have just had an AMD session with a standard RS2 @ 32oC 315bhp 338 lbft and decided against a remap at present.
              Edited to add *Standard Manufacturers Figures*
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic

Comment

:mischeif:
                Originally posted by Fat Audi 80
                Edited to add *Standard Manufacturers Figures*
                Alastair
                RS2

Comment

Working...
                X