My S2 Abroad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My S2 Abroad!

Hello all, Im back from my holiday, a trip of approx 2,600 miles in the S2. Drove to Tuscany, Italy, via Annecy and Chamonix. Then drove back along the Italian coast, into Monaco, Nice and Antibes, and then North through the Ardeche Valley. The car performed really well, except for two occasions where it jolted under acceleration, which was after about 6 hours of relatively hard driving. Once left to cool for a night it was fine, bit of a mystery, but Ill have that checked out soon (new lambda probe fitted so shouldn’t be that). My girlfriend is now an S2 fanatic as well after it got us round without any problems. I have lots of pictures to show, but due to my lack of technological understanding, I have posted just one here below. The car is parked above a lake just off the St Bernard Pass in the Alps, close to the French Italian Border. Im quite proud of it, could have almost been used in the original marketing campaign, apart from the messy tax disc, parking permit and AA badge.
    Attached Files
    J

Nice Pic. I can imagine that was lovely drive through those mountains.....

(you didn't get a chance to clean it either then? )
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80
      Nice Pic. I can imagine that was lovely drive through those mountains.....

(you didn't get a chance to clean it either then? )
      Hmmm, not on my holiday...wouldnt have gone down well with the girlfriend.
      J

Comment

Working...
      X