• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old bangers

Here are my old bangers :
    Audi 90 Quattro typ 85

PT engine with ABH intake,Maf and Injectors

I bought recently an V8 too

V8 has Pt engine (3,6) wich is reconditioned recently and 6 speed gearbox from s6 ,newer type Acc ,full leather and memory seats ,etc

plans for V8 are : overhaul all good bits (suspension,gearbox,interior,acc and so on) to a donor car ,engine goes into typ85.Next V8 gets 4,2 Abh engine.6 speed box and all the toys
    Last edited by inc13; 16 February 2011, 18:03.
    Typ 85 V8 Quattro

Wow, no disrespect but I hope you didnt pay much for that! Looks beyond repair.
    91 S2 coupé - RIP
    98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Originally posted by s2_bo View Post
      Wow, no disrespect but I hope you didnt pay much for that! Looks beyond repair.
      As im going to sell some bits off,the end price is not going to be too high.
      I have got half of its price back already ,just by selling rear diff,front bumper and "cat-s"
      Body is toast anyway,car ended up in the ditch upside down
      Typ 85 V8 Quattro

Comment

The certainly are "old bangers" and I absolutely love it, imagine being sat at the lights in that old red beast, being looked down upon by a tosser in some rep mobile, AMBER, GREEN, BRRRRRUUUUUMMMMMMMMM and all he can see is your rusty rear end
        1990 Cq20v GTi Engineering RE2400
        1992 16v 80 quattro
        2004 A3

Comment

how did you solve the clearance problem of the master brake cylinder to distributor cap in 90q?

Comment

Originally posted by donce View Post
            how did you solve the clearance problem of the master brake cylinder to distributor cap in 90q?
            This problem is still there unfortunately.HT leads are Slightly rubbing against master cylinder.

On other typ85 i managed to lower engine bit more and it has slightly more space between Ht leads and dizzy (no rubbing)

On this car ,i think i might grind few millimeter off from master cylinder
            Typ 85 V8 Quattro

Comment

Deleted
              Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
              20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

inc13

While it would be harder, but better, is it not a possibility to consider moving the master cylinder and pedal assembly up a bit, or maybe just angle the master cylinder up a bit?

Just a suggestion, no direct experience.

Some fun with the difference between the appearance and the performance of the red car.

Keep up the good work.

Kind regards.

Comment

Originally posted by hibby View Post
                  The certainly are "old bangers" and I absolutely love it, imagine being sat at the lights in that old red beast, being looked down upon by a tosser in some rep mobile, AMBER, GREEN, BRRRRRUUUUUMMMMMMMMM and all he can see is your rusty rear end
                  That is why i like this banger so much

Talking about bangers ... heres my Co-project with my mate.

Typ 85 V8 Quattro

Comment

help about electrical of my audi 90 3.6 v8

Dear colleagues my name is marko: to see if we can help drive a audi 90 3.2 kuattro and put the engine from the Audi V8 3.6 250ph electric motor and the head I took from the car and threw it at me, all I connected I knew the type of oil pressure, oil temperature, water temperature , altenator flashlight in the cabin and so on all the sensors, I put the ignition and do not get power to the hub that does not throw sparks on the spark plugs унапред хвала на помоћи како бих те могао контактирати приватно на мејл или како другачије да ми поближе објасниш извини због лошег енглеског ово сам написао уз помоћ гугл prevodioca

Comment

Thank you in advance for your help so that I could contact you privately at the email or how else to explain in more detail we apologize for the bad english I wrote this with the help of Google translator
                      I became involved a little about the translation I did not want my tongue to ask

Comment

I have a few lighter solution as I did for distributor ignition of you I am a bit down the engine and engine cradle and restated the hub is far from the main brake cylinder so that there is no fear to touch the mail you can send some pictures to see what I did

Comment

Back to square one again
                          Before

After

4 V8 engines sitting here
                          Typ 85 V8 Quattro

Comment

Twin v8 engined typ85? Now that sounds very interesting!
                            Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
                            20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jogi730 View Post
                              Twin v8 engined typ85? Now that sounds very interesting!
                              Yeah right ... ,id prefer twin turbo to twin engine
                              Typ 85 V8 Quattro

Comment

Working...
                              X