My 80 TDi Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 80 TDi Avant

Its no S2 but we needed a decent diesel so seemed natural after owning a 1.6 Saloon before and liking it a lot!

You can see both cars here during the change over (swapped the wheels too, as the Avant isn't an SE)

When I got it with a towbar..

Then removed and painted exhaust..

Took it to the rolling road the other day, not a bad figure for 146k miles and all I've done to it is blank the egr, vent in the wheel arch liner for intercooler and bigger airbox feed. Standard they are 90nhp.

Now loking into 110 injectors, exhaust mods and remap.

Today I fitted a sport steering wheel Got it for £100 posted which isn't too bad as its in really good condition. From a low miles R reg A4 I'm told..

Massive improvement and a change from the non airbag sport wheel I had before

Looking for new wheels and lowering springs now, I want 16x9's I think for a bit of a 'euro' look as I've always wanted a german car with wide(ish) wheels.

1995 Audi 80 Avant 1.9 TDi
    1995 Fiesta Zetec Turbo Project
    1998 Mazda MX-5 1.8 'RS'

Car looks very well Max, im only after getting one myself, love the steering wheel, is it an s3 one? does it fit straight on?

Comment

The steering wheel is from a Cabriolet/S2/RS2/A4/A6/A8/S8 from approx 1997 as far as I know.

As long as you get the correct one, its a straight fit for any airbag 80 wheel I think. It has the 'square bit' attached to the back.

1995 Audi 80 Avant 1.9 TDi
      1995 Fiesta Zetec Turbo Project
      1998 Mazda MX-5 1.8 'RS'

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X