My S2 experience yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My S2 experience yesterday

Guys just thought id share this with you!! We all love our S2's a great deal and think they are fabulous cars but its even better when a random bloke comes up and admires your pride and joy and this is what happened yesterday at scotch corner before i went on the a66 towards penrith and the lakes. He was a foreign guy from the czech republic and claimed his friend over there had an s2 but no where near as nice as mine which i thought was a good start!! He asked alot of questions and loving the car loads and then asked if I wanted to sell it!! I said not really but every car has its price and it would have to be a huge offer!! Anyway he said i dont blame you for keeping it! This is the the 3rd time ive been asked if i want to sell recently!! What a lovely day yesterday after going to the lakes and coming back penrith alston road which am sure our friends up in the north east know what am talking about:mischeif(cant upload photos sorry )

Nice, makes me proud to be an S2 freak.

Comment

Yeah i do like em alot!! great fun and great to drive and the looks off other people still amaze caroline when shes sitting in the passenger seat!!!

Comment

Working...
      X