My 1st Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st Pics

May have taken a bit to getting around to these, but heres my S2...

Next step is a cam belt service before its started again.
    Attached Files

Nice.... I like them in silver...

Comment

Snap

She looks like mine, not many silver ones around, one of the best colours too.

very nice mate
      Last edited by GavS2; 26 November 2011, 23:00.

Comment

My old car, WELL DONE, proper car, i sold it to the guy you bought it off around 6 years back, still got the bmw tax disc holder too, you brat my cousin too it

Comment

Good to here I got an uncommon colour. Aside from the few I'd viewed before buying Iv not seen any others on the road so i think its uncommon enough in general
          @GavS2 i think yours looks in a bit better state in that pic, iv still got some parts of the trim to fix up and front arch rust but all cosmetic at least.

Comment

He mention you had just got another before he listed this for sale. Amazing spot from the pics though being able to tell its your old one. Once its back on the road it wont be sporting a bmw tax disc holder though, it will be audi or one that doesnt show anything to keep it nice and clean.

Comment

I tried for a couple of years to find his adress or number because i lost it, tried dvla through insurance database, i gave up after a few years and bought the one we own now, month later its up for sale!!!,The gloss black roof rails, mirror edges and upright gave it away at first. ever passing through birmingham give us a call

Comment

Ouch gutted, ok will do..
                As iv no idea how to merge two topics heres the other i started then forgot

Comment

Working...
                X