Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheers, fiat use to go quite well until my brother had it. He then lew the headgasket on it within a week! was running about 100hp from 1.3 non turbo tho

I only realised this week that I havent taken a pic of the whole car for a year or so, just all the oil bits when ive been doing things to it.
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

• It's already a long time ago that i started this thread. In the meantime I have a new favorite pic of my car:
      RS2 Black - stock 315 HP
      RS2 RS blau - stock 315 HP
      Sport Quattro - 1005 HP
      High Octane website

Comment

• @ Greg: Thats a pretty impressive level of power coming from a N/A Fiat. How did he manage to blow the gasket in a week?

Jeffer the car looks stunning, I especially like the Alloys, they look at home on an S2!

Comment

• The rear of mine and the front of my dads:

Comment

• He didnt check oil and water when he used it since it had been sitting for a while and had leaked a bit of oil.

Mods wise it had kent cam, vernier pulley, copper o rings on head gasket, fiat tipo 1600 carb, lightened flywheel then uno turbo brakes, interior, bodykit and suspension. Use to rev to 8000 quite happily.

Originally posted by Robatron
            @ Greg: Thats a pretty impressive level of power coming from a N/A Fiat. How did he manage to blow the gasket in a week?

Jeffer the car looks stunning, I especially like the Alloys, they look at home on an S2!
            Greg

Comment

• My car would blow up if I hit 8000rpm. I suppose thats the nice thing about smaller engines, they are willing to rev alot higher esp with upgrades

Must of been fun to drive.

Comment

• Here's one I took last night. What a lovely summers evening it was.
                I even saw a Barn Owl hunting just 20m away from the car, not long after this picture was taken.
                SS

Comment

• Looks very nice when clean, well done Stu
                  You need clear indicators m8.
                  sigpic_________
                  Rob

Comment

• Thanks Robo. I guess it looks a bit better than when you last saw it.
                    I think you may be right about the indicators, I've been considering clear ones for a while. I've got no excuse, as I've already splashed out on brand new ABY headlights and rear lights.
                    SS

Comment

• I gota say, the car looks beautiful! The low sun and scenary completments the car really well too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robatron
                        I gota say, the car looks beautiful! The low sun and scenary completments the car really well too.
                        You mean, with the sun in your eyes the car looks really good if you focus on the scenery.
                        SS

Comment

• You could say that!!

But seriously though it looks really nice, Great job!!

Comment

• @4wheelDrifter. Thats one for a Brochure cover.
                            //-\\ ((_)) //)) //

Comment

• Originally posted by Robatron
                              My car would blow up if I hit 8000rpm. I suppose thats the nice thing about smaller engines, they are willing to rev alot higher esp with upgrades

Must of been fun to drive.
                              Yeah was good fun, akin to a go kart. I was going to use it for doing a little bit of sprints and fit a roll cage etc into it but couldnt afford to insure it aswell
                              Greg

Comment

• I know the feeling Greg, I tried to insure a Mini 30 1.0 litre with light modifications as a second car but they asked ridiculous money so its sitting off the road declared as SORN. Never intended to race it though really, but its so fun to drive I just wanted a car to get me too and from work cheaply.

Comment

Working...
                                X