X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's a nice looking car stuart
    welcome by the b2 projects
    audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
    TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
    AEM W/M injection

Comment

• Thanks Nick,

Though I'm no stranger to the B2. Had plenty of them in our family and I have 3 at the moment. The other two in various states of repair.

Best Audi ever manufactured
      Stuart
      B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

• Originally posted by SE_30 View Post
        Indeed

Comment

Stu that's bloody awesome that's one hell of a car

Comment

I'm no stranger to the B2. Had plenty of them in our family and I have 3 at the moment.

There's no doubting they were a great car made during a time when audi were building their name and reputation and offering superb quality!
            96 URS6 plus speck saloon
            96 URS6 plus speck estate
            94 2.6 80 Avant
            99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
              Stu that's bloody awesome that's one hell of a car
              Cheers Anthony... You should come down to the VAG North East meets when organised. Usually a Wednesday night around 7pm. Probably only 1 or 2 more this year at a push.. Mind my attendance is not great as I usually miss them by about 6000 miles. So just have to look at the pictures instead.
              Stuart
              B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

• Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                The 2.6 Avant in the beautiful Brecon Beacons. The avant did 650 miles on the road trip in the last few days almost as much as it's entire mileage of 700 miles in the last 12 months

that's a nice old tub - too bad it's only half a quattro . .

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

• Cheers craig,yes you can't beat the quattro in S2 form with the added bhp potential!!

A well sorted 2.6 is a quick point to point car with razor sharp throttle response as already mentioned on here by Iolaire 40 years a tech/mechanic who lives up your way by the way and with a light foot is capable of 500 miles on a tank
                  94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

• yup, i know him well - a first class mechanic - i'm not sure about the mpg - it depends entirely on how light your right foot is!!

Comment

• 35MPG on the V6 I am sure is possible, not so sure on my 20V Coupe, where I struggle to get 400 out of a tank without continuous motorway driving

I normally get about 25-26... but we are all country roads round here.

Comment

• 500 on a tank most definately mate as my silver 2.6 Avant used to do.I daren't go any further as it was off the gauge. Light foot comprises of religiously sticking to speed limits even going downhill. I was shocked too!! That car had done 105,000 when i bought it and measured it's performance and was nicely run in. The black one we have now with Aircon,leather,headlamp wash etc only does 460 to a tank most probably as it's heavier and less miles.

That's why i love them. Drive like a grandad and they give superb MPG and plant the foot and they Fly, Jekyll and hyde springs to mind.
                        94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

500 on a tank most definately The black one we have now with Aircon,leather,headlamp wash etc only does 460 to a tank most probably as it's heavier :
                          that's due to all the skoosher equipment, but by christ, it's worth it !!

Comment

• Originally posted by geneandbolly View Post
                            that's due to all the skoosher equipment, but by christ, it's worth it !!

Oh yes, the skooshers, an executive car wouldn't be exec unless it has the skooshers !!
                            94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Oh yes, the skooshers, an executive car wouldn't be exec unless it has the skooshers !!
                              i'm betting that's what all the top exec's said back in the day too!!

Comment

• here's some hot tub shots from today's fun drive across the borders . ..

Comment

Working...
                                X