Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like a dodgey handover going on in the background!
    SS

Comment

• Here is my favourite picture of mine in action. It was on the Audi Driver mag website from Castle Coombe last year. It was on the parade lap but I still managed to ge the front and rear tyres to deform nicely! This explains the lack of helmet and me wearing shades on the race track. I like the stance of the rear tyre in the wheel arch too.
      Attached Files
      1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
      Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

• 1.9TDi?
        SS

Comment

• Yeah, thats the badge he's got on the back
          Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
          S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

• Thats what the badge on the trunk says! LOL! S2 badges went in the bin 2 years ago. Not any old TDi badge but the all silver 90 BHP one at that!! ****** off loads of people especially the Reps and Chav when you leave them standing.

Designun Limited....

Comment

• Sweet!
              SS

Comment

• Makes me laugh every day. I pulled away, well, more creeped away, from a Skyline R34 recently on a brisk run from 80 to 155+ (on a private runway..LOL!). He pulled alongside and gave the thumbs up too when I slowed down. I guess he was amazed at how much poke you can get from a 1.9 Diesel inline 4!! His wcar was sooooo lovely...one of only 2 Ricers I would consider (along with NSX Type R).

Designun Limited....

Comment

• It’s funny. Not many people seem to bother me in my badged S2.
                  But I seem to attract more attention in my debadged cq20v.
                  I think it’s because I don’t realise they’re trying when I’m in my S2. I’m already gone!
                  What the cq20v lacks in speed, it makes up for it in braking and handling. A lot less weight to throw around.
                  There’s not too many flash cars around where I live. It’s not like the South East.
                  SS

Comment

• not the best one, that will be when all the mods are done lol

Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Comment

• here's one of mine

Chris
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by jogi730; 3 January 2005, 19:57.
                      Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
                      20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jogi730
                        here's one of mine

Chris
                        Im sure I have seen your car floating around this area Jogi.

Also, how did the mini meet go?

Comment

• Originally posted by jogi730
                          here's one of mine

Chris
                          chris have you been to GTi international for the past few years before the 20v conversion in that car??

if so do you remember an alpine white 90 quatt like yours it won the non turbo 4wd class 1998-2003
                          Nautic Blue UR-Quattro RS2spec ABY20v kkk26/27 hybrid,Bremsport Brake Kit n some other Gubbins.water injection. Mihnea tuned Management The old Bus
                          0-60 4.9
                          1/4mile 13.5

Comment

• The slag

Heres my '80s abusemobile, not the most photogenic car but add a S2 engine/chip/huge intercooler and who gives a sh*t(look at the grin).When it comes out of hibernation its off on a diet(-200kg hopefully) and big brake upgrade.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by spink; 3 January 2005, 21:56.

Comment

• Originally posted by spink
                              Heres my '80s abusemobile, not the most photogenic car but add a S2 engine/chip/huge intercooler and who gives a sh*t(look at the grin).When it comes out of hibernation its off on a diet(-200kg hopefully) and big brake upgrade.
                              Chuck the bloke out next to you, that should shift 200kg

J/k.

It looks like its shifting around that corner and must surpise alot of people. Nice!

Comment

• Aha! So that was you at Castle Combe. Nice one. Good to watch.
                                SS

Comment

Working...
                                X