sigpic
    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
    Audi UR Quattro
    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

• Originally posted by Baldy
      chris have you been to GTi international for the past few years before the 20v conversion in that car??

if so do you remember an alpine white 90 quatt like yours it won the non turbo 4wd class 1998-2003
      Vaguely remember. 2.6 TSR conversion was great once moving on country lanes, but not good at GTI (although have 2 second in class shields) or around Castle Coombe. Hence the 20v conversion. GOes a little better now.
      Chris

PS I have never sidestepped the clutch in this car with either engine..... no bottle and not enough money to fix again... lol
      Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
      20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Robatron
        Im sure I have seen your car floating around this area Jogi.

Also, how did the mini meet go?
        I live not far from you.... Ealing in fact. Also been to Heston fire station several times.
        Chris

PS. Mini meet was good if a little cold. Usual thing, put faces to some names on here..... at least it stayed dry!
        Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
        20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Robatron
          Chuck the bloke out next to you, that should shift 200kg

Well thanks a lot, im not that fat

Comment

• Originally posted by martinjs
            Well thanks a lot, im not that fat
            LOL, just kidding!!

Just couldnt resist thats all.

@Chris: yeah I remember no worries, next time there is a meet il come along in my *cough* 8 valve *cough*

Comment

• Originally posted by jogi730
              Vaguely remember. 2.6 TSR conversion was great once moving on country lanes, but not good at GTI (although have 2 second in class shields) or around Castle Coombe. Hence the 20v conversion. GOes a little better now.
              Chris

PS I have never sidestepped the clutch in this car with either engine..... no bottle and not enough money to fix again... lol
              nice job on the conversion it looked sweet at Gti

i thought i recognised you my old white 90 with big valve flowed head shrick cam a few other things and 50-75 bhp of nitrous depending on what mood i was in. It was awesome from the line i loved the way they sit up like a speedboat and left the Golf's and corrado's for dead

Hmmm wonder if i should take my nitrous kit out of storage and fit it on my Ur too
              Last edited by Baldy; 4 January 2005, 18:10. Reason: may aswell add a picture
              Nautic Blue UR-Quattro RS2spec ABY20v kkk26/27 hybrid,Bremsport Brake Kit n some other Gubbins.water injection. Mihnea tuned Management The old Bus
              0-60 4.9
              1/4mile 13.5

Comment

• Main thing healthy

Comment

• Originally posted by Baldy
                  nice job on the conversion it looked sweet at Gti

i thought i recognised you my old white 90 with big valve flowed head shrick cam a few other things and 50-75 bhp of nitrous depending on what mood i was in. It was awesome from the line i loved the way they sit up like a speedboat and left the Golf's and corrado's for dead

Hmmm wonder if i should take my nitrous kit out of storage and fit it on my Ur too
                  Nitrous eh? Guess that explains it. WOndered why I couldn't match your times.
                  What power you running on the ur?
                  Chris
                  Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
                  20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

• The previous owner reckons 320 but i'll know better when i get it on the rollers at well lane later this month then hopefully a few extra ponies when the guys take a look at it in bristol
                    Last edited by Baldy; 5 January 2005, 03:34. Reason: i spell like an illiterate
                    Nautic Blue UR-Quattro RS2spec ABY20v kkk26/27 hybrid,Bremsport Brake Kit n some other Gubbins.water injection. Mihnea tuned Management The old Bus
                    0-60 4.9
                    1/4mile 13.5

Comment

• Heres mine minus the RS2 Grille.......needs some Proper Genuine Centre caps (anyone have any for sale?)
                      And in this picture it isn't covered in bird sh*te, grime and brake dust like at present
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Here is my little beauty!!
                        Attached Files
                        ON THE SEARCH FOR THE FOUR RINGS

Comment

• Nice Car
                          Main thing healthy

Comment

• Chris's old car Dog? That thing flew and produced good figures!! Nice car. I guess Chris must still be crying in his beer. Enjoy it.
                            1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
                            Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

• love the rimms dog
                              ABY Coupe
                              sigpic

Comment

• Yeah bought of chris Friday, Its such a nice car, Credit to Chris as the car is amazing!
                                ON THE SEARCH FOR THE FOUR RINGS

Comment

Working...
                                X